This Is Why Plies Is the Realest

Lookin like the player haters ball in here.

chappelle-player-haters-ball.jpg

How exactly does this make him "Real". And why when someone points out the truth about someone for instance that Plies can't rap is it hating.Its called criticism and if you're going to do something like Rap you should be prepared for it. Even the greats have people who don't like them.

That's a good idea. If I ever get famous, or even CLOSE to being famous, I'm gonna do @#+$ like this so all the kids (No MJ) will like me, causethat's where the money is. Word to Hannah Montana.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Plies > Kanye
b94263d3b82fabb44cf7b6133d888b959adf882d.gif

I don't care for Plies music, but I have gained respect for him as a person. Please explain to me the "Plies>>>>Kanye"statement....we are talking about music right?

looked like he knew her

but I have crazy respect for plies, he stays givin people money for college and stuff

his first album was tough, second was good but the third aint even crackin at all

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Plies > Kanye
b94263d3b82fabb44cf7b6133d888b959adf882d.gif

I don't care for Plies music, but I have gained respect for him as a person. Please explain to me the "Plies>>>>Kanye" statement....we are talking about music right?

he really just posted that ....really now....

Like any of you all would give up something of value to a stranger. Props, plus slim has a degree. Smarter than his music would entail.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My opinion of him as a person literally just changed, he still can't rap though.

my same thoughts, i originally didn't care for dudes music..i still dont, but i now this he's a generous dude

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

i call publicity stunt he is tryna be a tupac persona. where he a thug but he also cares for the people. i guarantee you he knows the lil girl. did you ever wonder how can they afford those seats that close ?????

indifferent.gif
obviously you guys didn't listen to when he was on the radioand some lady called in that was going through a rough time in her life and he gave her 5 G's

his music is koo but im not a fan...he gets a
thumbsup.gif
from me

Technically he's the fakest, raps like a goon but real life speaks like a scholar. I respect his 'bottom line' approach though, it is what is, andhe sees that.

giving your diamond chain ( might be fake ) to a crying girl whos watching Eastern conference final in a lower seats ?!!!

hmmm....

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Technically he's the fakest, raps like a goon but real life speaks like a scholar. I respect his 'bottom line' approach though, it is what is, and he sees that.

Technically hes an artist. he reveals when he speaks that he isnt the person he raps like everyone knows he talks articualate and educated but nobody carescause they understand its music you should learn to seperate the two real life and music. He could easily talk like he raps and bring the rap persona into rallife but he doesnt

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Technically he's the fakest, raps like a goon but real life speaks like a scholar. I respect his 'bottom line' approach though, it is what is, and he sees that.

Technically hes an artist. he reveals when he speaks that he isnt the person he raps like everyone knows he talks articualate and educated but nobody cares cause they understand its music you should learn to seperate the two real life and music. He could easily talk like he raps and bring the rap persona into ral life but he doesnt
There's no seperation! it's all real! it's all real! I'm not a child, if you actually read, you'll see that's basicallywhat i said. You should learn to connect reading and comprehension. That first line is sarcasm, just in case i have to explain it.

'its yo boy, plies baby!'
i think hes DECENT,
but half the time, you dont really know what hes saying....

Back
Top Bottom