This Is Why Plies Is the Realest

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

i call publicity stunt he is tryna be a tupac persona. where he a thug but he also cares for the people.
indifferent.gif

did u see this on Ch. 3 news? i bet not so...
Damn you serious about your Plies..
laugh.gif
nah i mean i listen to him, i dont think hes god n allbut sum people just talk wild nonsense

how is it a publicity stunt when someone else in the crowd saw it?

damn hes a cool dude for that
pimp.gif

getting a little peice of money, helping or giving back is aite in my book.

some of yall sound like baby momma's that got deaded...just full of salt.

dude gave a little girl a chain, how can yall have anything negative to say about that.
tired.gif

When he came here with the T.I concert he gave like 5 people $5000 each. He didn't throw the money in the crowd like most people, he called 5 people up andput the money in their hands

There's been a few stories on this board talking about him handing out G's to people. One dude said his homie was at finishline and was telling Pliesabout his homie in Prison and Plies gave him some $$ to give to his homie. I guess this vid confirms it.

I'm confused. In the vid the girl was behind him, then she went back to her seat, then went to talk to the woman behind plies?

What is going on?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

How does this prove he's real? Stupid maybe, but real?

O and he killed 5 people is he real now?
So giving away fake jewelry to a little girl who's net worth is probably more than his makes him real.

It was a nice gesture, nothing more.

why do you all say his jewels are fake? I can't see the exact size of it, but it's probably around 2 G's. And he does have money, not 50 centmoney, but he's eating pretty good for a rapper nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom