Thread about Jesus - Questions, Bible Verses and Prayer Requests

OP sounds like one of these thots that found Jesus after too many bad club experiences....

a
Aware me on this corn fetching incident.

Matt 12:1

There's more incidents in the bible explaining it. Both my parents are theologians, my mother has a Ph.d in this...I hear the discussions lol

Last edited:
Much respect for you Durty

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

These things have been hidden from the wise and understanding

Much respect for you Durty

Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

These things have been hidden from the wise and understanding
God bless you brother.

I know 90% of this stuff is going over heads, 

but God has  a way of reaching I do not 

understand.

religious people really have a set of balls on them....

if you believe in one.... aren't you discrediting all others? 

You don't want to understand the bible
Regardless of which version

You haven't truly made the choice 
to humbly seek Christ.

You'll only find disbelief in 
What you read.
Because that is what you WANT.

Throw all the things the Quran 
or man has taught you.
God doesn't like a battling heart.

when you are ready to properly respond please let me know I love discussion.

Must've been a while since the last religion thread for y'all to entertain this troll for 10+ pages. :lol:

OP what's Gods stance on trolling and jimmy rustling??

Bro we're sitting here having a discussion and you come in here with this. I don't agree with him but it doesn't mean he's trolling.

I don't have **** to do with your discussion friend don't let me stop you. Simply reading the first page of the thread that's me know without doubt that dude started the thread with the intentions of trolling. If y'all have trolled the troll and managed to spark a real discussion good on you, y'all won.

same with those who don't believe in anything.
that's completely backwards...

i don't believe in anything for the simple fact that there are choices ....

i'm not telling anyone what they believe is wrong, im telling people i don't know what's right .... respecting the unknown

The man said "the truth needs no evidence." Why further engage in logic-based debate when such a fundamental tenet of its' establishment has been so wantonly disregarded? Might as well say "because Stone Cold said so."

...and I'm just supposed to keep my...*sigh* NT account.

Later, guys.

I don't have **** to do with your discussion friend don't let me stop you. Simply reading the first page of the thread that's me know without doubt that dude started the thread with the intentions of trolling. If y'all have trolled the troll and managed to spark a real discussion good on you, y'all won.

So you read one page of a thread you didn't want to be part of, and then began to insult the OP? And who's trolling?

Originally Posted by DurtyRaspburry  

Originally Posted by marmourjr  

a
Matt 12:1

There's more storied explaining it. Both my parents are theologians, my mother has a Ph.d in this...I hear the discussions lol
Read on till verse 8. 

You are accusing Christ just like the Pharisees

in this chapter.
That's the verse I was looking for
ohwell.gif
Usually when you read the scripture before or after the one in question, the answer is there.

I like these discussions because in between the "trolls" or w/e there are legit inquiries that need explanations.

Not calling you a troll though @marmourjr

that's completely backwards...

i don't believe in anything for the simple fact that there are choices ....

i'm not telling anyone what they believe is wrong, im telling people i don't know what's right .... respecting the unknown

Well then it sounds like you haven't made a choice yet. when you do, you are discrediting other beliefs
Who am I or anyone on the planet to tell someone else they are going to hell or heaven? I am just merely displaying what i believe and pointing out discrepancies in things i have done research on.

To believe in a creator of some sort, I have no problem with, but to then say some people are right and wrong in believing it is where I part ways.

So you read one page of a thread you didn't want to be part of, and then began to insult the OP? And who's trolling?

Obviously I did want to be a part of it if I posted in it fool. :lol:

Yea, to answer your question I read the first page and posted my opinion.

Dude started this thread with the initial intent of getting a reaction out of non-Christians and to rustle jimmies. If your opinion on OP's intent differs from mine cool, if you don't like me expressing my opinion, rub me.

religious people really have a set of balls on them....

if you believe in one.... aren't you discrediting all others? 
The word of God (Bible)

is what I base my belief

and the Spirit of the Lord(Holy Ghost)

translates knowledge.

Everything else is carnal(man's) interpretation of life.

no doubt, majority of a lot of "church" tradition is adopted by pagan principles.
A relationship with God and Christ has nothing to do with SUNDAY attendance. Sunday worship was adopted from pagans.....
Everyone should read and know the truth for yourself and not depend on a pastor to inform you

You shall KNOW the truth and the truth shall set you free

Obviously I did want to be a part of it if I posted in it fool. :lol:

Yea, to answer your question I read the first page and posted my opinion.

Dude started this thread with the initial intent of getting a reaction out of non-Christians and to rustle jimmies. If your opinion on OP's intent differs from mine cool, if you don't like me expressing my opinion, rub me.

I don't care about his intent, what I addressed is how you came in here to just insult the OP. You don't like what's going on ...... Just say nothing and bounce.

You trolled and said someone else was trolling. Sounds like a smart idea.........

Last edited:
All the FACTS point towards there being NO god or gods. As time goes on, we discover more and more of what we did not know, and those discoveries disprove all the BS we have been told for years. Embrace your life NOW and live NOW. Nothing awaits you at death - and it's comforting to know that.
View media item 1110209

That's the verse I was looking for
ohwell.gif
Usually when you read the scripture before or after the one in question, the answer is there.

I like these discussions because in between the "trolls" or w/e there are legit inquiries that need explanations.

Not calling you a troll though @marmourjr
I like them too.

God Bless bro.

All the FACTS point towards there being NO god or gods. As time goes on, we discover more and more of what we did not know, and those discoveries disprove all the BS we have been told for years. Embrace your life NOW and live NOW. Nothing awaits you at death - and it's comforting to know that.
If nothing matters, whats the point of you living?

Back
Top Bottom