Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

She looks DUMB lame right now.

I cant believe this. I knew there had to be more of a backstory.

Ridiculously stupid of her to put herself out there like that.

Married @ 25 with a seed and doing #@+ like this. Mad pathetic. LOL

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

seriously dude, what the
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
are you talking about?
eb8152e79ca726ea9fb4101dc775b71d1955a6e.gif

How do you take screen shots on a dell !!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry I need to know !!!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Like I said in the last thread, This broads Ego doesnt fit her Physical Appearance...At All

...and all this attention is makin it worse.....I mean, She looks like Post-Grammy winning Lauren Hill, yet her ego is on Halles and Beyonces level

Kay i feel you,

i just respected shorty cuz she was into health an what not. she def had a physique where you could tell she actually trained unlike many women.

crazy though.....

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

She looks DUMB lame right now.

I cant believe this. I knew there had to be more of a backstory.

Ridiculously stupid of her to put herself out there like that.

Married @ 25 with a seed and doing $+# like this. Mad pathetic. LOL

word...the ironic thing is that she's the one who put this all out there like that first.
Silly woman.
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

I guess she's about to be NT Milk Carton status, just like any ther NT girl to come and go.
somebody go ahead and edit the wiki...

when she finally signs in and sees "thread of the year" on pg. 1, i'll bet her face turns red and the hair stands up on the back of her neck...

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

seriously dude, what the
are you talking about?

smh.gif

reading is fundamental......

seriously dude, what the
are you talking about?

WDF?!?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Face82

How do you take screen shots on a dell !!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry I need to know !!!
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]idk but just use a damn camera[/color]

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Tarvald Drama Chase wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever
seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by
e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another
L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him
up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a
hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread....
you full form L PIE YET???

seriously dude, what the
are you talking about?

WDF?!?
eyes.gif

How dumb can 1 person possibly be?

Are you always mad

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

She tried to sound all dignified in the other thread and @+% too.....SMH

Word. Ol girls opinion is null & void after this shameful debacle.

Back
Top Bottom