Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty
laugh.gif

this is what i get for napping at work.

Originally Posted by retrorod45

She just got Exposed and she was talking reckless in the thread she created..smh
and how she gonna come sideways at dude like that, especially when she knew got damn well that he had a full clip of PMs to let off?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

And I know I'm gonna sound like a ({}), but unless said girl has tried to air you out, there's no reason to post PM's between you and her. (Not just speaking about mrscampbell)

IMO.

Cause honestly, there is no true way to know if y'all were lying about what you were saying or not. I mean yeah, you can come back and be like, "Yeah, I was just gassing her head up. I was lying to her, I was just tying to get her n00dz, etc" but is that really true? WHO knows. And frankly, I won't believe either party.

Just like in this case, I ain't choosing any sides. 'Cause for all I know, both of you mickyfickies are lying.

**back to reading the other thread**
Dre, she tried to air him out last night in her thread. that's why he posted up all this

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

9 pages & she aint here yet ... so much to quote ... overwhelmed w/ lulz rite now.

Ya'll know she readin erry page right now! ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
She deleted everything on her profile incl. her picture.

I'm on my sis cmputer. I was just gone post our convo's to play along,lol. It was nothing serious.

The funniest %%@ is how she made the thread yesterday like she was bad @@@ not remembering how much dirt ol boy had on her. What the %%@ can she come backwith?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not only was she married catching feelings on the Net..... he's 17 !

Hahahahahaahhaha
I almost had a heart attack I was laughing so hard. Lol
She aint never coming back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, 10 pages and not 1 sighting yet from ol' girl.... She's not coming in here homie, I dont see it happening.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

And I know I'm gonna sound like a ({}), but unless said girl has tried to air you out, there's no reason to post PM's between you and her. (Not just speaking about mrscampbell)

IMO.

Cause honestly, there is no true way to know if y'all were lying about what you were saying or not. I mean yeah, you can come back and be like, "Yeah, I was just gassing her head up. I was lying to her, I was just tying to get her n00dz, etc" but is that really true? WHO knows. And frankly, I won't believe either party.

Just like in this case, I ain't choosing any sides. 'Cause for all I know, both of you mickyfickies are lying.

**back to reading the other thread**
Dre, she tried to air him out last night in her thread. that's why he posted up all this

exactly, im getting caught with the other thread right now my damn self Dre.

Shorty is LAME STATUS for real.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

typed all that $!#* up, and for what? nothing. good move dumb @%#*.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

what the hell was alll that writing for he made no sense
roll.gif

seriously. dude just wasted 15 min of his life typing all that garbage up

blackmagnus514 wrote:
seriously...

how does it look when you're married w/seed and flirting with a kid on NT

thats what i came in here to say. what kind of self respectin "married" adult would involve their self or entertain this type of thing
where are the nt detectives when you need em. dudess wanna find all types of radom females and models and %*$!
somebody find this chicks alleged "husband" and show him this thread
nerd.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

i wonder how many visits her profile has today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I understand that, but how do you know who is lying?
we dont know for sure. but all i do know is that Nktran001 is still here & is active, while mrscampbell has deleted everything off of herprofile & has gotten ghost. that is extra telling

Back
Top Bottom