Tiger Handheld Games

also my mom had a friend who had the most annoying daughter in the world, my mom and her mom would make us play together and crap, I remember she had this and I ended up playing for lik e3 days straight. You had to get beast past the candles

tigermortalkombat.jpg
:pimp:

Last edited:
The street fighter joint was crack :pimp: ..remember me and my bro passing it back and forth on long car rides :lol:

Yet another DUMB thing that people born before 85 claim was great but in reality was GARBAGE. These things were just dumb man

Come at me brah.

http://media3.popsugar-assets.com/files/2013/03/13/4/192/1922507/03bceceac28b09b1_tamagotchi-ios-app.xxxlarge/i/Tamagotchi-iPhone-App.jpg[/quote]
BRUH in elementary me and 2 of my friends combined money at bought this at a book fair and we took shifts on keeping it alive every 2 days. 1 of them comes back and said "My brother threw it down the stairs and broke it"
Never wanted to fall out crying and scrap a ***** at the same time in my life except for that day...

Yet another DUMB thing that people born before 85 claim was great but in reality was GARBAGE. These things were just dumb man

Tiger Handhelds were the definition of struggle. One static background with characters that moved in three spots. They were just straight up terrible.

But as a kid who didn't have a lot, those things were good time wasters. And it didn't really matter as a kid. When I got my first Game Boy I never looked back though. I wouldn't wish a Tiger Handheld on my worst enemy.

Gameboy was out
Game Gear was out

Liking these things and holding in any regard would be like having access to streaming promos and still getting excited over playboys. Like why?

Stop inflating the value of your childhoods man

Jordans was out too and i had filas.

Why cant u just let cats reminisce dc.

Y u always do dis

Back
Top Bottom