tipping at... fast food spots?

Was she cute?

If so then you definitely should have given her the tip.
I'm staunchly against rewarding yambs ciz they look good.

I dont reward beauty. High on my list of things I can't do.

What's the matter with you b, you poor?

I always tip. Eem at McDonald's I tip at least $2-3 each time. If I'm getting that Happy Meal, I'm tipping. If I'm ordering something from the value menu cause I'm short on cash, I make sure I have enough money to tip them.
naw famb. I aint bummin...

Money is cool and bills are paid ...

But i just was wondering... i dont mind giving money to those that DESERVE it...

I dont give money to homeless people... and i dont give mkney to Chicken express car hops.

:lol: I don't do that either Ricky.

I said give her... THE tip... not... A tip... if she was cute... :nerd:

The Fast Food Chain Culver's does this. You order and pay then they walk it out to your car. I have yet to ever tip for this. It would be one thing if i chose to eat in and I'm taking up space, but I will never tip for any food that is obtained via drive through.

I'm a big proponent of tipping...

but no way I'm tipping just for them ringing up my order.

I hate when I go to a mom & pop food spot and they print out the receipt with the "tip" line.

They watch you sign to see if you're going to tip, no way papi, I slash thru that sucker and go about my business.

Hate this

I guess, depends how I'm feeling at the moment. Think I never tipped at a ff rest. but if they bring me food to the lot and go back to get me ketchup, yes. I would feel obligated to tip at least a buck.

i tip 1 or 2 dollars but i don't think they deserve it if they

get paid atleast minimum wage lmao

here in miami you're suppose to tip the cuban ladies at the

cuban bakeries , but they take your order , ring you up

and make your sandwich or if it's pre made they heat it up for you

Calm down. You are still homophobic in 2013. please go somewhere.
My dude is far from homophobic 
laugh.gif
 pulling **** out of your *** right now

Another tip thread lmao. You're a bad person because you didn't tip.

They deserve 20% at the minimum if they're having a bad day. If you don't, cook your own meals and get your own drinks.

laugh.gif

So they took your order, prepared it for you, AND walked it out to you, even made another trip to get you ketchup and you didn't tip? Scumbag. She is going to put vagina juice in your food next time and it's totally justified. If you don't want to tip, just stay at home and cook your own food lazy ***. How are servers like her supposed to make rent and bills? She probably has kids at home and bills to pay and you're sheisting her on a tip.
mean.gif
I wish we could negative rep
DatZ went in like that was his old lady that served op.
roll.gif

On a serious note though, this country's inflated sense of entitlement is off the charts.

I don't know if this counts but sprinkles cupcakes man them sh*ts so damn good I tip every time
Stop going to sonic when I found out you are supposed to tip
If its a casual restaurant I always tip unless the service is just down right horrendous

I've stopping eating at Sonic because they have gotten rid of the drive threws in a my area.

Doing **** like that is blatantly telling me they expect me as the customer to subsidize their wages.

I just want cheap food.

I've stopping eating at Sonic because they have gotten rid of the drive threws in a my area.

Doing **** like that is blatantly telling me they expect me as the customer to subsidize their wages.

I just want cheap food.

Exactly. Don't sell me on cheap specials, fast, then tell me I gotta tip because you don't wanna pay your employees.

i tip 1 or 2 dollars but i don't think they deserve it if they
get paid atleast minimum wage lmao

here in miami you're suppose to tip the cuban ladies at the
cuban bakeries , but they take your order , ring you up
and make your sandwich or if it's pre made they heat it up for you

i grew up here and i dont always tip cause some places tax

Tip 4 fast food? Nah I'm good. Delivery , yes

This reminds me of the time I forgot to tip the delivery man back when I was into Chinese takeout. I didn't think about it until after I was eating, and he was long gone. Felt bad man, I was tempted to drive to the place, which was about 10 minutes away, and give him a $10 tip. Finally thought "nah"

Tipping isn't a responsibility, it should be something you do from good service. Fast food isn't really providing me any service. They just hand me my food, and it's done. So I'll keep my tips to myself, which doesn't matter. I don't eat out much anymore.

Healthy living >>>>>

Back
Top Bottom