Tips on what to do with my vehicle VOL. ive done everything (pics posted)

laugh.gif
why tune a car like that? looks a bit tacky no offense OP
id say get some smaller rims that arent chrome lower the ride height a bit and tint it

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

people keep saying lower it, but this New England weather kills us!!

Lowering it 1.5 inches won't do anything negative to the car...trust me.  Lower it and add a swaybar kit to improve steering response. 

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

DEF new car time.

why?

if he dosent have a note...car runs perfectly fine...why get a monthly payment?

What makes you think he has to get a note?
with respect to most cases...what makes you think he dosent?

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

why?

if he dosent have a note...car runs perfectly fine...why get a monthly payment?

What makes you think he has to get a note?
with respect to most cases...what makes you think he dosent?

Many people buy their cars cash. He can buy a much nicer used car for under 10k, for example like the aforementioned G35 coupe. My cousin bought a black accord coupe 05 for only 6k cash. If you need a note for under 10k then you shouldnt be looking for ways to blow money on useless mods for a 13 yr old sedan.

Don't put performance parts into it. Yes, they will make your car faster/better handling, but it's redundant to upgrade the performance on a midsize luxury sedan.

I'd feel dumb putting a turbo and an intake along with an upgraded exhaust system in a Toyota Camry, save the performance parts for the performance cars and the luxury upgrades for the luxury cars.

id leave it alone...i mean what else can you do to that car? its looks like a family car....

Originally Posted by scshift

Don't put performance parts into it. Yes, they will make your car faster/better handling, but it's redundant to upgrade the performance on a midsize luxury sedan.

I'd feel dumb putting a turbo and an intake along with an upgraded exhaust system in a Toyota Camry, save the performance parts for the performance cars and the luxury upgrades for the luxury cars.

Eh..I guess it depends what you expect to get out of it. I know of some boosted camrys that look nice and actually move. Some people just want to have something that looks nice and can ruin some peoples day on the highway here and there.

That said OP Id lower it 1.5 inches, tint, new wheels and call it a day.

Smh you have no idea what to do to your car. that means its time to stop

save your money kid. youll probably have different wheels in 2-3 years anyways.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
i haven't seen a speaker box like that since 93'
laugh.gif
get a whole new system b.

coilovers and paint it black.
pimp.gif

Do what all other new englanders do to their cars and put in a lift kit. Not sure why everyone's saying lower it. Raise that SOB up. Put two kits in and you'll be ready for the winter

Back
Top Bottom