Tired of the nightlife

And i'm not tired at all but i kinda hate it sometimes. Late nights are messing with my training. And i would love to be awake when the sun is still shinin but i guess i can enjoy the sun when i'm 40.

Never been into clubs, even at 21.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

You must not be engaging in sexual intercourse.

26316647da00ee4be1d40f097bbd359524c97205.pjpg

Its fun once in a while, when it becomes a routine thats when you get tired of it quick...on another note working in a club (photography, dj, bartending) its a whole another experience, i think its actually more fun....no hassle to get in, no dresscode, you enjoy the music just as much, no cover, free drinks anddddd you get paid at the end of the night to top it off....ive done club photography btw.

getting paid to go clubbing >>>>>>> spending over 400$ in one night at a club, for a nice headech the next day.

Its fun once in a while, when it becomes a routine thats when you get tired of it quick...on another note working in a club (photography, dj, bartending) its a whole another experience, i think its actually more fun....no hassle to get in, no dresscode, you enjoy the music just as much, no cover, free drinks anddddd you get paid at the end of the night to top it off....ive done club photography btw.

getting paid to go clubbing >>>>>>> spending over 400$ in one night at a club, for a nice headech the next day.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I hate my city's nightlife too. Small city so I know almost everyone near my age (literally).

I'm 21 btw. 15 is the age here.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I hate my city's nightlife too. Small city so I know almost everyone near my age (literally).

I'm 21 btw. 15 is the age here.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

this.   

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

this.   

It's gets boring, too much hassle and seeing the same faces.

It's gets boring, too much hassle and seeing the same faces.

I just go to Las Vegas every other month for the weekend to get partying out my system. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE VEGAS.
wink.gif

I just go to Las Vegas every other month for the weekend to get partying out my system. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE VEGAS.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom