Tired of the nightlife

I only like the nightlife when i'm not at home. I tend to wild out more when i go other places. Maybe cuz i have a wifey at home. LA/Miami/Vegas always gets turned out!!!!!!!

I only like the nightlife when i'm not at home. I tend to wild out more when i go other places. Maybe cuz i have a wifey at home. LA/Miami/Vegas always gets turned out!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

You're not about that nightlife

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im waiting till i turn 21 to step back into the club scene, i wanna be able to drink inside the club with no restrictions, plus im more attracted to older women. these 18+ clubs arent my steez anymore.

im waiting till i turn 21 to step back into the club scene, i wanna be able to drink inside the club with no restrictions, plus im more attracted to older women. these 18+ clubs arent my steez anymore.

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

XS and Rehab will make any other CLUB/BAR/ANYTHING in the WORLD seem weak compared.

ugh!!!! Rehab is full of fake plastic broads and roid guys. Me and my boys went like 3 years ago and felt out of place. we can really say we was the black face of the event. 
tired.gif

XS and Rehab will make any other CLUB/BAR/ANYTHING in the WORLD seem weak compared.

ugh!!!! Rehab is full of fake plastic broads and roid guys. Me and my boys went like 3 years ago and felt out of place. we can really say we was the black face of the event. 
tired.gif

There is nothing wrong with not being obsessed with the nightlife I been on both sides and both sides have their pros and cons. I went to the club almost twice every weekend in summer 2007 here in Miami when I was 19 I was paying $10 under my ID. Now I barely ever go it is a hassle unless your willing to buy a bottle or something and I get sober faster than ever and I'm way more into the club scene when I'm on that other level.

There is nothing wrong with not being obsessed with the nightlife I been on both sides and both sides have their pros and cons. I went to the club almost twice every weekend in summer 2007 here in Miami when I was 19 I was paying $10 under my ID. Now I barely ever go it is a hassle unless your willing to buy a bottle or something and I get sober faster than ever and I'm way more into the club scene when I'm on that other level.

I turn 30 next week and man I swear when I don't have to DJ you can catch me at home relaxing either alone, with the lady, or with the kids.  The nightlife has become very repetitive.  Same people, music, routine, etc.  As stated before, it's fun when you're in another state. I love when I go to ATL, their nightlife makes Chicago nightlife look like +%!%
tired.gif

I turn 30 next week and man I swear when I don't have to DJ you can catch me at home relaxing either alone, with the lady, or with the kids.  The nightlife has become very repetitive.  Same people, music, routine, etc.  As stated before, it's fun when you're in another state. I love when I go to ATL, their nightlife makes Chicago nightlife look like +%!%
tired.gif

^^^ I'm not buff at all. Me and my boys partied with these girls we took to Vegas and partied amongst ourselves. Had a blast!

^^^ I'm not buff at all. Me and my boys partied with these girls we took to Vegas and partied amongst ourselves. Had a blast!

have you really compared those clubs to others clubs around the WORLD? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom