Tired of the nightlife

to everyone saying that they are tired, specially the under 21 ppl,
what kidna clubs r yall going to ? all hiphop ghetto clubs, "vegas style" bottle service clubs, or a basic lounge turned club spot??

if you live in a small town/city and never been to miami/vegas/nyc/LA/chicago clubs,
you should rephrase your answer and say im tired of the "clubs" in my city and i need to go experience a real environment somewhere else.
like i said i dont enjoy going to clubs here much, and i live in miami, but if its a diff enviroment, dont mind going, n seeing whutp
and how much money ou have/spend changes things

what kidna clubs r yall going to ? all hiphop ghetto clubs, "vegas style" bottle service clubs, or a basic lounge turned club spot??

if you live in a small town/city and never been to miami/vegas/nyc/LA/chicago clubs,
you should rephrase your answer and say im tired of the "clubs" in my city and i need to go experience a real environment somewhere else.
like i said i dont enjoy going to clubs here much, and i live in miami, but if its a diff enviroment, dont mind going, n seeing whutp

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Never been into clubs, even at 21.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.
This.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Never been into clubs, even at 21.

A nice, hole-in-the-wall bar with good beer, live bands, and the game that I want to watch on TV > clubs.

Soooo many other, and better, places to find women than a club if that's what you're after.
This.

ehhh...im 23, maybe going out once a week is enough drunkness for me....other than that everyones at my crib lightn one up

ehhh...im 23, maybe going out once a week is enough drunkness for me....other than that everyones at my crib lightn one up

laugh.gif
@ cats under 21 talking bout they tired of the nightlife.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Spending $10 to watch girls in dress & heels is not worth it...

The internet can provide that for you...
Yeah but you at least have a chance of taking one of those girls home in a club. Zero chance on the internet. It's your fault for just watching.

I can respectfully agree with you..

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Spending $10 to watch girls in dress & heels is not worth it...

The internet can provide that for you...
Yeah but you at least have a chance of taking one of those girls home in a club. Zero chance on the internet. It's your fault for just watching.

I can respectfully agree with you..

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i like house parties more. Club scene seems to get worst as you get older and more lazier.
i used to think that too...till i attended one a couple of weeks ago...crawlin with tweens and minors....i was like
ohwell.gif
"man imma cop some purple and get outta here"

i used to hit clubs alot more a few years ago...but this is when i had my st. michael...i'll tell you what, da club experience is ALOT better when u got some jewelry on...

its like throwing on da game genie for da night..everything becomes that much easier.
laugh.gif
...make lines? nope....VIP, sure, dress code? nahh....and you become da center of attention.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i like house parties more. Club scene seems to get worst as you get older and more lazier.
i used to think that too...till i attended one a couple of weeks ago...crawlin with tweens and minors....i was like
ohwell.gif
"man imma cop some purple and get outta here"

i used to hit clubs alot more a few years ago...but this is when i had my st. michael...i'll tell you what, da club experience is ALOT better when u got some jewelry on...

its like throwing on da game genie for da night..everything becomes that much easier.
laugh.gif
...make lines? nope....VIP, sure, dress code? nahh....and you become da center of attention.

to me it's off and on. depends on the club. i went out last night and paid $10 and danced with a couple females. other times i end up just walking around the whole night trying to dance with one girl. i don't even try to pull numbers

to me it's off and on. depends on the club. i went out last night and paid $10 and danced with a couple females. other times i end up just walking around the whole night trying to dance with one girl. i don't even try to pull numbers

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
YOUR DEFINITELY DOING IT WRONG

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
YOUR DEFINITELY DOING IT WRONG

yeah its getting old im 23 i been going out almost every weekend and drink almost every night, i think at the end of this week, ima call it quits on the nightlife and the liquor. gotta start growing up and be the man i should be.

Back
Top Bottom