To all Nike employees...

Originally Posted by clogan23

1.calling the employee store is similar to callin a radio station when you really want tickets to a concert you cant give up when the line is busy you gotta hang up call back hang up call back the tip i give is to call 2 mins before the employee store opens so that you are already on the line when they open
2.good news to any employees that use swoosh.com the air jordan countdown package 6's and the 17's are gonna be on discount limit one per customer and the air jordan white and red 23's is gonna be limited 2 per customer
I hope this is true. Don't really want the CDP, but the white/red 23's are a must have.

go to swoosh.com then click customer service and then click frequently asked questions then click jordan launch dates

that launch list is the same one that is on nikestore.com it is not gonna say that it is discounted it was confirmed by a customer service agent at 4:00 on thephone when i called them to make sure it wasnt to good to be true

Originally Posted by clogan23

that launch list is the same one that is on nikestore.com it is not gonna say that it is discounted it was confirmed by a customer service agent at 4:00 on the phone when i called them to make sure it wasnt to good to be true

just got off the phone with a rep and he said that they are limited to one per customer but are still not discounted...
frown.gif

I just got off the phone with a swoosh rep just now and he said that the rep i had spoken to earlier mislead me to believe that they would be discountedlimited per customer i appologize.
He also said that originally when they first created swoosh.com the jordans, kobes, lebrons were not discounted they were regular price like the nike.comwebsite but it wasnt untill later on that the shoes were comming up discounted 40% off and when put on discount non nike employees using nike.com didnt get achance to get the jordans because all of the employees were buying them up off swoosh.com
It wasnt the fact that someone was buying 5 pairs here 6 pairs there the inventory's are linked so when all the employee's across the country boughtthere pair or pairs from swoosh.com it didnt leave any for the nike.com customers so brand nike (NOT BRAND JORDAN OR GENTRY) made the decision to go back tothe orginal way swoosh.com was set up with no discount on big jordan releases (ie countdown packages,23's)

^ so your saying the change has nothing to do with the recent leadership role change for the Jordan Brand company?..I kinda figured that the change played apart to some extent...

i lost major respect for nike/jb as a past employee and as a fan.........glad i quit right before the discount ended! sad thing is they will always get thelast laugh on fans and employees because there is always someone willing to take your position and always someone willing to buy. I know some of the aj'si won't be passing up though, but the majority of the packs and certainly all the garbage hybrids and fake look-a-like colorways...............IM GOOD! Ithink whether or not the swoosh site was being abused sooner or later it would come to an end because times are changing and the economy is donewith...................

most def a sad time for the employees of nike with the discount taken away no doubt about that

So it's for sure that these will not have the discount? I need to know if I need to stay up or just sleep on these. I'm not buying them for retail sohopefully this is for sure cause I will be tight if I wake up and they were on discount
indifferent.gif

^^^thats just you...there are folks that actually do buy one pair to wear for themselves...i think the best thing to do was to just limit it to one per personbut still allowing the discount...

For the most part even your Finishline, Champs Sports, and Foot Locker employees at the stores are not getting discounts on the CDPs or XX3's. But they getthem for the Fusions and the Team Jordans.

finishline,champs, and footlocker all have contracts with nike
anyone that works for a niketown,nike outlet, nike employee store all work for the brand nike and that is a privialge that was loved by nikes employees andfamily members and now has been taken away
my first thought was why dont just they limit the amount that everyone gets and unfortuanetly they did limit the amount that everyone can get but swoosh isstill not discounted but for all my fellow swooshers keep yours on niketalk and ears by your connections because for this last cdp 6's and the 17's gota call from a fellow patna that nike.com restocked on the package and that there was a discount code for 25% checked on niketalk and it was confirmed andheaded to nike.com and got two packs 269.78 each i know not the swoosh.com 40% off but most def below retail and with the fall of the discount on up commngjays thats all i need is below retail

So not only non discount on the CDP packs but now every jordan release from now on is gonna be not discounted? Ex. The Oly VI's commin out etc? That sucksi JUST got my swoosh account lol.

I just got hired at a factory store, and this hurts to hear. How much do you guys make an hour at your store..?

Dag, that's messed up. They could at least limit the discount to 1 or 2 so the thirsty employees can't make any money off the discount

For us that have a swoosh account or shall the real Nike employees its not a big loss. That 50% still feels good. Swoosh was just a back up plan for those whodidn't get on the wishlist or didn't wanna take a chance and wait till Monday. But I do wanna choke those who are responsible for the changes beingmade. The economic situation is not the factor you would think it is!!!

well im not complaining and not to smirk but i'm in a 6.5 gs size and everything like the 08 oly 6's ,xx3's,fusions,and every other retro is stilldiscounted for gs 3.5-7 except the cdp.question..............why do you think they still discount those but not mens sizes?

Its all the stupid resellers...employees break their backs for this company(especially outlet employees) and now we can't use our discount becausethat's what JB knows what's going on. I USED to purchase all my J's on swoosh because I work every saturday at my outlet at 7am. Screwed there tooand to all you cats that think its "kinda" funny that we can't you know where to go. You want a discount get a job with those "perks".

Back
Top Bottom