Traffic Jams Vol. You +*+@*!*

Traffic jams are caused by you idiots who do this, the reason you sit for so long is because some other !$!#!!% decided to do what you do.

If you do this, I hope you eat poop

TMkAD.jpg

Traffic jams are caused by you idiots who do this, the reason you sit for so long is because some other !$!#!!% decided to do what you do.

If you do this, I hope you eat poop

TMkAD.jpg

use to do this all the time when i first started to drive. Now i just sit and wait or i try to avoid this by going a different direction. OP next time get on maps and use the traffice app on your phone or GPS if you have one.

use to do this all the time when i first started to drive. Now i just sit and wait or i try to avoid this by going a different direction. OP next time get on maps and use the traffice app on your phone or GPS if you have one.

Lol i hate people that do that OP

I drive 65 miles to and from work each day. I have seen everything there is to see as far as the idiocy of drivers. This ranks pretty high up there.

Spoiler [+]
If i had one wish in the entire world it would be to do away with traffic. I love driving...i hate other drivers

Lol i hate people that do that OP

I drive 65 miles to and from work each day. I have seen everything there is to see as far as the idiocy of drivers. This ranks pretty high up there.

Spoiler [+]
If i had one wish in the entire world it would be to do away with traffic. I love driving...i hate other drivers

laugh.gif
i sit in 495 traffic everyday...i've come to a point where i know which lane is the fastest at each section.

i won't lie i've done this a couple times when 270 merges to 495 going towards virginia (but it's about 3000 or so feet till the lane ends)
laugh.gif

the worst though is when there is traffic, because there is an accident on the other side of the beltway.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i sit in 495 traffic everyday...i've come to a point where i know which lane is the fastest at each section.

i won't lie i've done this a couple times when 270 merges to 495 going towards virginia (but it's about 3000 or so feet till the lane ends)
laugh.gif

the worst though is when there is traffic, because there is an accident on the other side of the beltway.
indifferent.gif

traffic annoys me to no end, i have absolutely no patience to sit in traffic.

The sign says merge usually 500 ft. before the road ends. Idiots always trying to get a leg up to skip a whopping 2 cars FTL.

If y'all both moving the same speed what the hell makes you think you're getting in front of him? You're running out of road yet you refuse to defer to the car already in the good lane?

I've never understood this logic.

The sign says merge usually 500 ft. before the road ends. Idiots always trying to get a leg up to skip a whopping 2 cars FTL.

If y'all both moving the same speed what the hell makes you think you're getting in front of him? You're running out of road yet you refuse to defer to the car already in the good lane?

I've never understood this logic.

traffic annoys me to no end, i have absolutely no patience to sit in traffic.

Originally Posted by manny1

OP next time get on maps and use the traffice app on your phone or GPS if you have one.
what would this have to do with what i posted?

xcg11pinoyx - i know how you feel, i sometimes have to drive out to my DC office and can't stand that #%%.
jking - worst #%% ever.

there was another one of these floating around that showed some different things that these bumbasses do, anyone got them?

OP next time get on maps and use the traffice app on your phone or GPS if you have one.

xcg11pinoyx - i know how you feel, i sometimes have to drive out to my DC office and can't stand that #%%.
jking - worst #%% ever.

there was another one of these floating around that showed some different things that these bumbasses do, anyone got them?

I usually box em out and have my car more towards the right lane and give them that 
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 look... not me, not today bro.

neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:
OP next time get on maps and use the traffic app on your phone or GPS if you have one.

it shows you the way to avoid going into that traffic jams
indifferent.gif
 so you wont be stuck in situations like the one you were in

I usually box em out and have my car more towards the right lane and give them that 
eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:
OP next time get on maps and use the traffic app on your phone or GPS if you have one.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here. They knew what they were trying when they did that move and the deserve to sit and wait.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
same here. They knew what they were trying when they did that move and the deserve to sit and wait.

Originally Posted by neukicks

jking - worst #%% ever.

what about the idiots on the opposite lanes who slow down to see an accident???

keep movin fools you should be lucky its not you in that car!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

jking - worst #%% ever.

what about the idiots on the opposite lanes who slow down to see an accident???

keep movin fools you should be lucky its not you in that car!!!
mad.gif

neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
in certain instances, you can only go one way. and sometimes you can't just prevent asholes doing this, regardless of which way my GPS tells me to go.you will always encounter these dbags on the road, shun.

Back
Top Bottom