Traffic Jams Vol. You +*+@*!*

Originally Posted by manny1

neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:
OP next time get on maps and use the traffic app on your phone or GPS if you have one.
what would this have to do with what i posted? 

it shows you the way to avoid going into that traffic jams
indifferent.gif
 so you wont be stuck in situations like the one you were in
indifferent.gif
in certain instances, you can only go one way. and sometimes you can't just prevent asholes doing this, regardless of which way my GPS tells me to go.you will always encounter these dbags on the road, shun.

I always do that. What can I say, people won't let me in and it gets to that. I always think, "Hell you in the slow lane for anyway!" and nudge my way in.

I always do that. What can I say, people won't let me in and it gets to that. I always think, "Hell you in the slow lane for anyway!" and nudge my way in.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

coyA6.gif

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

coyA6.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

the worst though is when there is traffic, because there is an accident on the other side of the beltway.
indifferent.gif
THIS! makes no god damn sense to me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

the worst though is when there is traffic, because there is an accident on the other side of the beltway.
indifferent.gif
THIS! makes no god damn sense to me
indifferent.gif

bigsupa wrote:
neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:
OP next time get on maps and use the traffice app on your phone or GPS if you have one.

xcg11pinoyx - i know how you feel, i sometimes have to drive out to my DC office and can't stand that #%%.
jking - worst #%% ever.

there was another one of these floating around that showed some different things that these bumbasses do, anyone got them?

what about the idiots on the opposite lanes who slow down to see an accident???

keep movin fools you should be lucky its not you in that car!!!
mad.gif

i do agree on that. it seems that the traffic only gets worst when you’re on the opposite side because everyone wants to know whats going on.

bigsupa wrote:
neukicks wrote:
manny1 wrote:
OP next time get on maps and use the traffice app on your phone or GPS if you have one.

xcg11pinoyx - i know how you feel, i sometimes have to drive out to my DC office and can't stand that #%%.
jking - worst #%% ever.

there was another one of these floating around that showed some different things that these bumbasses do, anyone got them?

what about the idiots on the opposite lanes who slow down to see an accident???

keep movin fools you should be lucky its not you in that car!!!
mad.gif

i do agree on that. it seems that the traffic only gets worst when you’re on the opposite side because everyone wants to know whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom