True Life: I'm homeless

Get your life together before you tell somebody to grow up. How bout that? That less then 10k a year is not a good look, so you need to grow up.

10k of spare change after bills sounds good to me. I'm living pretty comfortably off everything I make. Not busy paying off a car and pay my rent in full to get a nice discount. I'm sorry if I know how to survive.

Get your life together before you tell somebody to grow up. How bout that? That less then 10k a year is not a good look, so you need to grow up.

10k of spare change after bills sounds good to me. I'm living pretty comfortably off everything I make. Not busy paying off a car and pay my rent in full to get a nice discount. I'm sorry if I know how to survive.
:stoneface: shut up

Bro go stay with your mom. Who cares what the judge says. They don't give a damn about you and they aren't the ones about to be homeless. Just don't miss your court dates etc. it's not like they got a gps tracker on you. You'll be off papers one day. Until then learn to hide what you need to from them.

HE may have a n ankle monitor though!!!!

Last edited:
You can't be homeless on house arrest. I know. :lol: you need a land line to plug the box into and they verify all that. If they can't verify it they'll just keep you at the workhouse or county. Wherever you get your bracelet put on at.

If you have a sporting goods store that has tents try to sneak in a tent when the store is open and try to stay in the tent all night. When I was homeless I would sometimes sleep in a tent inside a local sporting goods store until one morning when the store opened an employee heard me snoring. My tent in the store was mad comfy too, I set it up nicely.

I wanna try this just for the hell of it one day. :lol:

OP isnt begging for attention. Honestly he probably doesnt need so many different tips, but probably his is just an outlet for him to get his mind right, pass some time, and get a few helpful hints and tips here and there, but mostly as a safe haven to talk to other NTers.

Be good OP, your post count bout to skyrocket.

Damn man...I know that life​
I got myself into some trouble while in ​
school and I'll never forgot how I couldn't ​
face going back home without accomplishing what ​
I had set out to do...My pride wouldn't allow me ​
to go back home to my mom, all my friends that ​
weren't really on anything and anyone else who​
had already doubted me before.  For about 2.5​
months I lived out of my Monte Carlo, used a chicks​
meal plan from school to eat and used the gym ​
for the hygiene part as well.  I'm praying for you OP,​
I know how hard it can be on your mental.​
I found God around that time bruh, have faith and keep going hard.​
You'll figure everything out in due time.​

Last edited:
They got taco trucks where you at? Order a burrito a chimichanga, and a large horchata and just dip
Where do you know food trucks that give you your food before you pay? You pay when you order then they cook your food genius.

Pretty much every food truck owner I know will put hands on you for that. At the same time I can't think of one who wouldn't give you free food if you kept it 100. Being a scumbag gets you no where and you better believe you aren't running fast enough to get away with a handful of food and a horchata. Think that one through before you try it champ. :lol:

Where do you know food trucks that give you your food before you pay? You pay when you order then they cook your food genius.

Pretty much every food truck owner I know will put hands on you for that. At the same time I can't think of one who wouldn't give you free food if you kept it 100. Being a scumbag gets you no where and you better believe you aren't running fast enough to get away with a handful of food and a horchata. Think that one through before you try it champ. :lol:

A lot of trucks give the food first in NYC. Agree with you on everything else though. Feel like you're better off slipping a "put the money in the bag" note to a bank teller than stealing from a food truck.

Oh word. No one does that here. No need to encourage any clowns trying that. You'd have 15 guys on your *** because everyone watches each others backs. Seen it many times. its usually surrounding a dude popping off though then they just leave. Usually at least 3 trucks post together here.

Food trucks by me have you pay when you order idk where this dude is at. He already is in trouble i dont think stealing will help his cause

Damn man...I know that life​
I got myself into some trouble while in ​
school and I'll never forgot how I couldn't ​
face going back home without accomplishing what ​
I had set out to do...My pride wouldn't allow me ​
to go back home to my mom, all my friends that ​
weren't really on anything and anyone else who​
had already doubted me before.  For about 2.5​
months I lived out of my Monte Carlo, used a chicks​
meal plan from school to eat and used the gym ​
for the hygiene part as well.  I'm praying for you OP,​
I know how hard it can be on your mental.​
I found God around that time bruh, have faith and keep going hard.​
You'll figure everything out in due time.​
I know you want this to be "your thing" but I think most people skip your post because what ever your saying really isn't worth tha annoyance 

Im just seeing this thread but are you already out of your place?

If not, you should entertain just squatting in your place. It happens and is extremely difficult to get the people out in some cases.
Or you could always look for a place to rent, maybe a room, get some mail sent there and just squat in it.

That will buy you a couple of months somewhere.
Drastic times call for drastic measures.
Stay safe brethern

Im just seeing this thread but are you already out of your place?

If not, you should entertain just squatting in your place. It happens and is extremely difficult to get the people out in some cases.
Or you could always look for a place to rent, maybe a room, get some mail sent there and just squat in it.

That will buy you a couple of months somewhere.
Drastic times call for drastic measures.
Stay safe brethern

Some Planet Fitness have squat racks though.

I know you want this to be "your thing" but I think most people skip your post because what ever your saying really isn't worth tha annoyance 
That's heartless dude :smh:. I repped his post because I'm glad he turned his life around

If you have a sporting goods store that has tents try to sneak in a tent when the store is open and try to stay in the tent all night. When I was homeless I would sometimes sleep in a tent inside a local sporting goods store until one morning when the store opened an employee heard me snoring. My tent in the store was mad comfy too, I set it up nicely.
You throwing me off with the CP3 avatar but this is a funny suggesstion

That's heartless dude
mean.gif
. I repped his post because I'm glad he turned his life around
laugh.gif
 nah man.

This is a message board so it's obvious we all want our post read but that's a good way to get skipped or blocked.

Just a heads up.

This is it. The beginning of another journey. I think I got all I need to survive this as comfortably as possible. Ill update my journey in this thread.

Tonight I decided to book a room, take a soft bubble bath, relax and have a few drinks. Since I have a membership to PF, ill do some cardio in the morning. Then go back to the storage unit and cook up some eggs etc on the forman grill. Before I came to the telly, I ironed a shirt in my storage just to get a feel of whats to come. Wasnt too bad of a feeling. Them I went to do cardio and take a shower at the gym but they didnt have towels so I just came here to the telly. I needed this night of comfort just to chill, relax and appreciate the things ive always and many other people take for granted, like being able to take a bath/shower in your own place.

As for now, ill be doing alot of studying at the library and training at the gym. Once I get a routine down, things should start feeling more comfortable. My car is tinted out so im not worried about people seeing me. And just incase I have my means of protection.

Just know I will come out of this victorious, stronger and more prosperous than ever. And very humble
View media item 1863966

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom