Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

"Aye-rahb" always kills me

And then americans got the audacity to say some **** like "no, no thats how WE say it"
😂😂 YOU say it wrong

Play for the P? My man, he is gay.
2.gif

Still a simp tho

It was wild subtle to me when it started. So there was no reason for me not to give she stupidly believed in what she was saying.

That other satire dude was a bit better cuz his absurd statements were hitting better.
This is how you NT is beginning to take itself too seriously..

I don’t think NT is taking itself too seriously, he just didn’t watch the entire video so it was easy to miss out on the satire. I sent that Twitter link to a yamb and she replied basically asking if that woman had mental issues. She clearly didn’t watch it all the way through, either :lol:

It happens a lot, I can’t do some of these rants either. When I heard the dude that Master Zik Master Zik is referencing speak the first time, I thought he was real too :lol:

Thread blew up since I last checked in here.

Skimming through the last 70 pages or so, seeing all these Karens and Kevins getting their comeuppance got me like:

ed0.gif

NGL, I did do some googles on that Staci Succubus chick.

giphy.gif

You just cant make this **** up!!!

The man at the center of the Central Park “Karen” fiasco has said he will not cooperate with the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation, according to a new report.

Christian Cooper told the New York Times on Tuesday that Amy Cooper, 41, has suffered enough since the May encounter that destroyed her career and reputation.

Enlarge ImageChristian CooperWilliam Farrington / NYPost
Amy Cooper was charged on Monday with falsely reporting an incident in the third degree.

“On the one hand, she’s already paid a steep price,” Christian, 57, told the paper, referring to the criminal charge. “That’s not enough of a deterrent to others?”

The avid birdwatcher added, “Bringing her more misery just seems like piling on.”

“So if the DA feels the need to pursue charges, he should pursue charges. But he can do that without me,” he said, adding that greater principles are at stake.

it aint his fault
us black folks have so much empathy
even towards our oppressors sometimes
while that couldnt and wouldnt be me
im a let him live
wonder how many butter biscuits
he ate this morning though

The woman in the Twitter snippet is a comedian. She’s not really dude’s wife. It’s satire directed at the excuses some white people come up with to mask/justify their racism.

Honestly knowing all the nonsense that comes out of these Karens and Kevins' mouths I thought this was legit. :lol:

Black woman studying on church lawn

Some battles are worth fighting, and this was honestly not one of them. If these old white folks want you off their private property, all ironies aside, just pack it up and bounce. I wouldn't have wasted my breath the minute they posted the no trespassing sign.

We got bigger and more meaningful battles to fight in the pursuit of justice.

Back
Top Bottom