Unethical Life Hacks

which one y'all was this?

wasnt me.

9AE8A923-0FA8-4AEF-96B6-2D426593217B.jpeg

This here is my Chipotle guac juug:

If ya want to avoid that guac upcharge, get a bowl & tell them extra lettuce.

This camouflages the guac amongst all that shredded foliage.

Worked for me all but once out of numerous attempts at numerous locations.

Best done during dead hours when they got to yell “CASH!” for the cashier to come up from the back.

Usually best to dine in for this hack & also, it doesn’t hurt to be NT handsome :pimp:

damn i thought about taking someones starbucks order the other day cause mine was taking some damn long. You could probably do this at panera too since they have everything sitting on the shelf when you walk in to do a pick up LOL

Any one got an hack for Oakley? They got me on some lanes and I’ve been trying to get them back for a while.

I live in the DMV, from Texas and my car is still registered there. Va charges a a yearly tax on your car and I’m not trying to pay that. I still renew my registration in Texas online every year.

How do you handle getting an inspection??

I live in the DMV, from Texas and my car is still registered there. Va charges a a yearly tax on your car and I’m not trying to pay that. I still renew my registration in Texas online every year.

really what kinda Tax is that? even if its a used car?

didnt know there was such a thread

thought a "cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts" post was gonna referenced in this bump

as most of them should

I just blow it all next door , but it’s a wooded city lot so as long as nobody complains I should be good

Back
Top Bottom