Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Joined Oct 13, 2004
Voted.. Where do you spin in Miami?

I was just there for MMW for an event we did for Armin Van Buuren at the Ganseevort

Joined Oct 13, 2004

I was just there for MMW for an event we did for Armin Van Buuren at the Ganseevort

Joined Sep 4, 2000
Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

haha that event was something huh? Did u get a pair of his sneakers? I'm actually a resident at that Party

Joined Sep 4, 2000
Originally Posted by chicksNkicks

haha that event was something huh? Did u get a pair of his sneakers? I'm actually a resident at that Party

Joined Sep 4, 2000
Originally Posted by miamib30514

VOTED

I see you were heavy at the Gansveport.

Im in Miami where you usually at

Thurs-Sun?
Thursday I spin at Grove Central in Coconut Grove, it's a dope college night that gets LOOSE. Friday I bounce around actually. Saturday during the day clearly at the Gansevoort, and Saturday at night I spin at Vice which opened 5 weeks ago next to Set on Lincoln road.

Appreciate all the support guys! If I win this Bottles on me as long as someone drinks them!!

Joined Sep 4, 2000
Originally Posted by miamib30514

VOTED

I see you were heavy at the Gansveport.

Im in Miami where you usually at

Thurs-Sun?
Thursday I spin at Grove Central in Coconut Grove, it's a dope college night that gets LOOSE. Friday I bounce around actually. Saturday during the day clearly at the Gansevoort, and Saturday at night I spin at Vice which opened 5 weeks ago next to Set on Lincoln road.

Appreciate all the support guys! If I win this Bottles on me as long as someone drinks them!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now