*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

^ Can you post the pics of the shirts for them, I'm interested to see what they look like? You must work at Footlocker or something?
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
I'm from da' home of neckbones, blackeyed peas, turnips and collard greens Member #19- Mr Shrewd
Newton County​

Is every pack gonna be $310? I'm gonna have to save up a lot of money to get the packs I want. >:
mad.gif

Quote:
man that sucks man , there gonna get sold out hella fast. they should limit 1 per person.
I am the Beast... i dont even talk i let the visa speak. and i like my sprite easter pinkYaDaDaI?

hopefully i can find a XI & XII package in a size 15, thats the only one i really want.
Bang like T-Mac, ski mask air it out
Gotta kill witnesses 'cause Free's beard's stickin' out

So basically... most of my OG Js I dropped an arm and a leg for will be retro'd.. and available for half the price... JB, I hate you
TEAM I AM SMASHING
"Austin Powers... Still A Problem?"

"I'VE NEVER WORKED A DAY IN MY LIFE"​
John Madden​
formerly Stash Bux

btw. 13s run big. 10s are true to size. so i gotta get my normal size and double stuff my 13s? aww jezz
i wanna shake you like a new born baby :smile:

teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Everything putasmileon said is right. Also bring an ipod or something for music, u don't want to be there talking to ur self and @#%$
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

Everything putasmileon said is right. Also bring an ipod or something for music, u don't want to be there talking to ur self and @#%$
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
Quote:
we good. do not do it zeke. Curry, Q, and Miles...they're just going to throw up gang signs all day

thanks JM for all the info. damn spacejams and white/red XIIs, finally white/red XIIs are releasing. if you live in the bay, you know it will be hella hard to get any of these packs.

OMG white/red XII and SJ XIs, best package

i also want the white/black XIIIs but not the shadow Xs...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Back
Top Bottom