URGENT-SPIDER HEADS!! vol.death?

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

YO!
I just had a spider issue about 2 weeks ago. I was at the work table doin my thing when some big brown spider came creepin towards me like he was gonna check me for bein in HIS house. i hopped out the chair(literally) grabbed this spider spray, and sprayed him good....did nothin. he ran back where he came from, then came back towards me again! I sprayed him again till there was a puddle on the carpet. I thought he was dead and went to grab a shoe to smash him just in case. I guess the wet carpet gave too much cause when I hit him, he ran again! I sprayed him again but he got lost under some loose fabric and thread under the table. I couldnt sleep not knowing if he was dead so I packed a bag and left my own house.
Next day had my lil brother come through to pick up the loose threads and fabric to find him dead, but he was huge even though he was all wilted up.

i HATE spiders.

while we're at it, anybody know of any good spider spray? I used this Ortho Roach, Ant, and Spider spray that supposedly kills instantly(they lied)...so I need somethin the equivalent of a boot in a can. cause when you coat them with spray and they run and hide......I just cant have that. I need to KNOW theyre dead, and they tend to be in places that are hard to reach with a shoe or broom or whatever so thats why Im tryin the spray route
bg36on.jpg

thanks bud.
that means alot coming from you.

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

YO!
I just had a spider issue about 2 weeks ago. I was at the work table doin my thing when some big brown spider came creepin towards me like he was gonna check me for bein in HIS house. i hopped out the chair(literally) grabbed this spider spray, and sprayed him good....did nothin. he ran back where he came from, then came back towards me again! I sprayed him again till there was a puddle on the carpet. I thought he was dead and went to grab a shoe to smash him just in case. I guess the wet carpet gave too much cause when I hit him, he ran again! I sprayed him again but he got lost under some loose fabric and thread under the table. I couldnt sleep not knowing if he was dead so I packed a bag and left my own house.
Next day had my lil brother come through to pick up the loose threads and fabric to find him dead, but he was huge even though he was all wilted up.

i HATE spiders.

while we're at it, anybody know of any good spider spray? I used this Ortho Roach, Ant, and Spider spray that supposedly kills instantly(they lied)...so I need somethin the equivalent of a boot in a can. cause when you coat them with spray and they run and hide......I just cant have that. I need to KNOW theyre dead, and they tend to be in places that are hard to reach with a shoe or broom or whatever so thats why Im tryin the spray route
bg36on.jpg

thanks bud.
that means alot coming from you.
we got a lot of joksters on here... smh

YO!

i HATE spiders.

dude
u should have just took ur
shoe off and smashed it!!
roll.gif
at u spraying it the whole time

Emmanual, use hair spray. It dries quik and once it is frozen, give him a sloberknocker elbow drop and your good.

And OP, you have a good ol' regular Garden Spider.

Originally Posted by p2vandal

YO!

i HATE spiders.

dude
u should have just took ur
shoe off and smashed it!!
roll.gif
at u spraying it the whole time
lol i was thinking the same thing....i would let that spider get out of my site...but if it was outside....i would run for some spray or alighter..yes FIRE
devil.gif

hair spray huh? I'll have to look into that.
thats why I hate this time of year...the summer to fall transition is when all these spiders try to get in my house

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Originally Posted by calibeebee

mutha %%!@*# you cant be serious!!!!!!!!

thats what i $#!%#%# have!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wolf_spider.jpg

not even close fam. You got one of these outside your crib,
6415_1196641553773_1160502302_595623_8225871_n.jpg

they come out near the end of summer/early fall, they aren't dangerous and they don't go inside.
what are they called??

orb weaver. brown and yellow

mutha %%!@*# you cant be serious!!!!!!!!

thats what i $#!%#%# have!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wolf_spider.jpg

not even close fam. You got one of these outside your crib,
6415_1196641553773_1160502302_595623_8225871_n.jpg

they come out near the end of summer/early fall, they aren't dangerous and they don't go inside.
what are they called??

orb weaver. brown and yellow
AKA the Garden Spider

when i see spiders i be hella scared
indifferent.gif
but than i get my chi cityon and kill that thing
grin.gif
(most the time it gets away though
mad.gif
) than i'm scared thinking its gonna get revenge when i go to sleep....R.I.P.
frown.gif

If I'm not mistaken, brown recluse spiders are not only aggressive, but can also jump. In other words, this is not a spider to mess with, and not one totry to get a close look at before you kill it.

A few years back, during my senior year in college, I came across the usual small crowd of people waiting for our professor to arrive, but everyone was lookingat the floor. I asked what all the fuss was about and they told me there was an interesting looking spider everyone was looking at. I went over to get a lookand immediately thought it was a brown recluse, so I quickly warned everyone of the danger. Everyone jumped back, and the spider didn't seem terriblythrilled by all the sudden movement. It hunched down like it was ready to attack. Since the spider was facing the opposite direction of where I was standing, Idecided to ignore the very advice I just gave, and got down to take a closer look. It was a stupid move as I discovered on closer inspection it was indeed abrown recluse we were dealing with.

I slowly got up and practically jumped on the thing. It was squashed the first time my Foams made impact (I happened to be wearing my Penny Foams at thetime...had to point that out since this is NikeTalk after all!). Only problem was, it stuck not to the floor, but the bottom of my shoe! So I pulled my sneakeroff faster than I ever have taken off a shoe and pressed the sole hard against the wall and dragged it along the wall to be sure I not only got it off theshoe, but more importantly that it was definitely dead.

Bottom line...even though brown recluse spiders are unusual to come across, if you think a spider is a brown recluse, either kill it or get out of the wayquickly. My curiosity could have gotten me in a lot of trouble. Necrotic wounds are no joke, and had the spider turned around and jumped, I would likely havegotten bitten right on the face.

Camel Spiders are apart of the class Solifugae

When I was in Jamaica I came across one of these and pissed my shorts (I was in boardshorts) and ran for cover.

794px-Solifugae_2005_Mongolia_Gobi_Desert.JPG

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

Camel Spiders are apart of the class Solifugae

When I was in Jamaica I came across one of these and pissed my shorts (I was in boardshorts) and ran for cover.

794px-Solifugae_2005_Mongolia_Gobi_Desert.JPG
smh.gif
If I came across one of these

As others have said, that's an Orb Weaver. I see tons of them in the pine trees when I walk my dogs in the morning (Long Beach, CA). I'll be lookingat the golf course and happen to see this floating dot and do a double take and realize it's a fat spider.

Orb weavers actually make some pretty impressive webs.

I'll never understand the phobias that some people have over spiders. My wife sees one in the bathtub and she absolutely freaks out and will not shut upuntil I come in and kill it. Unless it's a black widow, brown recluse, or something that's going to cause serious damage to you, I don't see whatthe fuss is about. Even a Daddy Long Legs has people tripping out.

OP...let it bite you...there is a fairly good *probability that you will acquire AMAZINGSPIDER POWERS--like spider-man...

Spoiler [+]
*slightly less than .01% chance...so have 911 on speed dial just in case something **bad happens

**slightly greater than 98% chance

happy.gif

Those things are all over the place.

I just make sure to always look before walking so I don't walk into one.

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

OP...let it bite you...there is a fairly good *probability that you will acquire AMAZING SPIDER POWERS--like spider-man...

Spoiler [+]
*slightly less than .01% chance...so have 911 on speed dial just in case something **bad happens

**slightly greater than 98% chance

happy.gif

This.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Look on the bright side, atleast you don't have to deal with this...........

spider-hell.jpg
sick.gif
My dude,......put a spoiler on that. Damn near had a seizure scrolling down

Back
Top Bottom