USC Sanctions Released..Vol. No BCS For Them

Baxter can still seek a transfer, the difference is that USC has to okay it. Doesn't mean Florida is recruiting him or contacting him (though I wouldn't be surprised) but he may have put feelers out and started to make it clear that he's interested in transferring.

The 2004 poll stands," AP sports editor Terry Taylor confirmed in an e-mail to the Times. "The poll is intended to measure on-field performance. If teams are allowed to play, they're allowed to be ranked and USC certainly played in 2004.

laugh.gif
, there's a first time for everything.

Gotta wonder what Seantrel Henderson will do... I could see him bolting to Miami or Ohio State (definitely not Minnesota
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

uscsicover.jpg

laugh.gif
What's funny is you keep posting crap and your a Michigan fan,
laugh.gif

[h2][/h2]
[h2]USC to Appeal NCAA Ruling[/h2]

June 10, 2010 1:00 PM

For a special message to the Trojan Family from USC President Steven B. Sample, visit
http://uscnews.usc.edu/university/special_message_to_the_trojan_family.html

For an online video message regarding USC's response to the NCAA ruling, visit

USC posted its original response (redacted to eliminate identifiers) to the allegations promulgated in the fall of 2009 by the NCAA regarding alleged rules violations at
http://www.usc.edu/cms/sites/usc_president_/final/president/private/pdfs/NCAA_Response_REDACTED.pdf

The University of Southern California announced that, after reviewing the NCAA Committee on Infractions report, it will accept some of the penalties imposed by the Committee and it will appeal those penalties it believes are excessive.

The university noted that it is pleased that the NCAA determined that USC’s self-imposed penalties on men’s basketball and women’s tennis were sufficient, and that the NCAA imposed no further sanctions.

“We acknowledge that violations occurred and we take full responsibility for them. However, we sharply disagree with many of the findings in the NCAA Committee on Infractions Report. Further, we feel the penalties imposed are too severe for the violations identified in the report,

Bigmike if you value your sn and your membership I suggest you kill that false !%@# you have been saying for awhile now. I have no problem informing Meth and making you DSK the sequel.
grin.gif

Wow.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

You come with this pretentious, holier than thou steez, then go running to a mod when someone makes "false" accusations against you?

Sanctions + Pac-10 Expansion = Death of USC

I hope this program falls off the map and never comes back

hatehatehatehatehatehatehate!

I dont know why USC is even appealing. The ruling isnt going to change.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

USC can fall off the map and still be better than Central Michigan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

uscsicover.jpg

laugh.gif
What's funny is you keep posting crap and your a Michigan fan,
laugh.gif
?...It's a parody of The U cover, bud. 

94469638.jpg

I found it funny...*shrugs*

So since I'm a Michigan fan, I can't comment on the biggest story in NCAA football?! 
eyes.gif
(I am happy that we'll probably be getting some more Cali recruits and you won't be stealing some of ours for a while though
pimp.gif
).

EDIT: You and FIRST B0RN being in complete denial/spinning everything is BY FAR the funniest ishh in here.
laugh.gif

Iron Man,
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by JJ1223

USC can fall off the map and still be better than Central Michigan
laugh.gif
!+## outta here with that irrelevant nonsense... you tellin me USC, a school in a city with a population 160x bigger and probably millions more in funding has the better football team? darn, I had my hopes up and everything
frown.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Bigmike if you value your sn and your membership I suggest you kill that false !%@# you have been saying for awhile now. I have no problem informing Meth and making you DSK the sequel.
grin.gif
Wow.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

You come with this pretentious, holier than thou steez, then go running to a mod when someone makes "false" accusations against you?

A prententious holier than though steez, really? I swear it amazes me how many lames really are on this site. What's wrong, have I said something in the past that has made you upset?
laugh.gif
You were one of the individuals riding with DSK too, mind your business because nobody is running to a mod.

So since I'm a Michigan fan, I can't comment on the biggest story in NCAA football?! 
eyes.gif
(I am happy that we'll probably be getting some more Cali recruits and you won't be stealing some of ours for a while though
pimp.gif
).

EDIT: You and FIRST B0RN being in complete denial/spinning everything is BY FAR the funniest ishh in here.
laugh.gif

You make it seem like you're commenting.

You haven't said anything relevant.

Who is in complete denial?  Just because I'm being optimistic,
laugh.gif

At worst, we end up like the school you root for...mediocre with no direction.

laugh.gif
@ Michigan coming out here and getting top Cali recruits. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everyone has 1 year to use the "they're not going to a bowl" pitch, enjoy it. 

laugh.gif

You know what is even funnier.  People like you, the haters and hypocrites.

I never thought I would be quoting JA Adande, but he sums it up perfectly:

It's not as if the stuff at USC isn't happening on campuses all across the country. The only difference is that, with both Bush and Mayo, people who were tossed off the money train when it was time for the athletes to go pro got upset about it and complained to reporters.
All we need to look at is your last national title and a key player on it...Charles Woodson.

I wouldn't have an issue with the sanctions if it was like that across the board as opposed to making us an example.

The NCAA didn't do anything to Ohio State for all of the mishaps of Maurice Clarrett.
The NCAA didn't do anything to Michigan when Charles Woodson took thousands of dollars during the 1997 season.
The NCAA didn't do anything to Alabama for the "book voucher" scandal (talk about loss of institutional control, these guys were committing fraud).  Wouldn't Bama qualify as a "repeat offender".
The NCAA didn't ban Oklahoma from postseason play when a couple of their players got caught "working" for a car dealership run by a Sooner booster.
The NCAA didn't ban FSU from postseason play because of their academic fraud scandal.

I could name more, these were just off the top of my head.

I know a lot of you guys HATE USC, especially Big Ten fans, but thinking this %#** is "fair"
roll.gif

You guys are hypocrites.  That is funny.

EDIT: FIRST B0RN being in complete denial/spinning everything is BY FAR the funniest ishh in here.
laugh.gif
Please show me where I am in complete denial/spinning everything, I'll wait.......

Back
Top Bottom