Used to Be Fat

sid lugar

Banned
How many of you have made that long journey to losing weight, but you used to be the fat kid?

yea i dropped about 30 lbs of fat since last summer
hit up the Stay/Get in shape thread

Originally Posted by sbrar8

i bet ur handjob game on point now

indifferent.gif

Wasn't so much of a journey for me. My metabolism kicked into overdrive in college and lost a lot of weight doing nothing, but the journey is from now on, staying fit for the rest of my life now that my metabolism has leveled off.

I gained a crazy amount of weight in college. No joke. I had a slim and perfect body until I had access to all of the food the cafeteria had to offer.
laugh.gif
I lost almost all of the weight last year, and it took me about six months. Weight Watchers + personal training/dance classes = thumbs up.

props to anyone who used to be fat and did something bout it

but I have always been in shape since I play sports all the time

Never been "fat" but I was never in shape either. Just a little chubby depending on the angle
laugh.gif

I was 260 lbs a couple weeks ago (I'm 6'2"-6'3") and was like "Naw, gotta lose that ASAP"

Lost bout 11 lbs since then.

Been slackin though.

Originally Posted by sbrar8

yea i dropped about 30 lbs of fat since last summer
hit up the Stay/Get in shape thread

I'm not fat nor have I ever been fat. Sadly I gained a good 20 pounds since summer of 08. Trying to get it off. What sucks is I was always the nice built kid. I'm not fat, but im not in shape liek I used to be. Im gonna get to a level better than what I was in high school.

Originally Posted by TheHype

Never been "fat" but I was never in shape either. Just a little chubby depending on the angle
laugh.gif

I was 260 lbs a couple weeks ago (I'm 6'2"-6'3") and was like "Naw, gotta lose that ASAP"

Been slackin though.
I wish you luck bro.

laugh.gif

Been slackin though.
I wish you luck bro.

Well, I've never been fat, but my name is pronounced "fat" though
roll.gif

But sometimes, I feel sorry those dudes whom are fat though, like back in my gradeschool days, fat kids were always the ones to get picked on.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

laugh.gif

Been slackin though.
I wish you luck bro.
*Salutes*

Ditto.

laugh.gif

Been slackin though.
I wish you luck bro.

wasnt really a journey for me

i was 250 then a few months later i was 170

i didnt do %$#$ im still not putting any back like 2 years later

i dont know why i lost the weight since i still eat the same which is anything but a healthy diet

i was big until i stopped going to school in 11th grade im 20 now and weigh 170 was like 250 at the heaviest when i was like 17

i havent seen a doctor in years

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

wasnt really a journey for me

i was 250 then a few months later i was 170

i didnt do %$#$ im still not putting any back like 2 years later

i dont know why i lost the weight since i still eat the same which is anything but a healthy diet

i was big until i stopped going to school in 11th grade im 20 now and weigh 170 was like 250 at the heaviest when i was like 17

i havent seen a doctor in years
maybe you had an internal problem.

6'0 used to be 240. gained about 40-50 lbs over the summer cause i dislocated my knee. no exercise
smh.gif

been doin light workouts for a month, im 220 now. ... and i havent even tried to jog hardcore yet. i wasnt meant to be this big
laugh.gif

Props to all who lost.
*Isley Bros*I got work to doooooooooo*Isley Bros*

laugh.gif

Been slackin though.
bro Im the about the same height, if I weighed 260 and it wasnt muscle it would allll be fat

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

laugh.gif

Been slackin though.
bro Im the about the same height, if I weighed 260 and it wasnt muscle it would allll be fat
I feel you, but it's well distributed I guess. (Pause)

Plus, I been liftin' so it's some muscle in there.

The way I see it, If I don't really get lean, at least I can turn it into muscle for the most part.

I was about 210 last october, and now I stay around 165-170.

Funny thing is I still thought I was DOIN' IT when I was that weight!!!

Back
Top Bottom