USPS Claims they delivered the package, but there was nothing there

USPS is getting pretty sorry. I ship out all my items to customers with signature confirmation, I've had one or two items never show as being delivered but the buyer has said the item came in.
How do you not at least scan a sig confirmation as delivered.
30t6p3b.gif

USPS is getting pretty sorry. I ship out all my items to customers with signature confirmation, I've had one or two items never show as being delivered but the buyer has said the item came in.
How do you not at least scan a sig confirmation as delivered.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They did this to me a few months ago.

They said they would investigate......I never heard anything.

Funny enough....Same thing happened recently to my boy. This happened a few weeks ago. He called them, was told he would get a call back.......never heard anything.

I think the post man sits the package on the floor of the building that our mailbox`s are in instead of putting them in the box for larger packages and putting the key in our small mailbox.....And someone comes along and takes it.

There is a camera looking at them, but i dont think they even ask the building manager for the video......smh

YYYYOOOO!!! same thing wit' me!

Burberry long sleeve too
mad.gif

I still have the tracking number. Anythin' else I can do?!

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

They did this to me a few months ago.

They said they would investigate......I never heard anything.

Funny enough....Same thing happened recently to my boy. This happened a few weeks ago. He called them, was told he would get a call back.......never heard anything.

I think the post man sits the package on the floor of the building that our mailbox`s are in instead of putting them in the box for larger packages and putting the key in our small mailbox.....And someone comes along and takes it.

There is a camera looking at them, but i dont think they even ask the building manager for the video......smh

YYYYOOOO!!! same thing wit' me!

Burberry long sleeve too
mad.gif

I still have the tracking number. Anythin' else I can do?!

A news show here in Philly just did some undercover hidden camera stuff on them and found out that alot of carriers were going out to bars during work hours and just scanning packages to fake that they were being delivered. Shows how grimey some mail carriers can be.

A news show here in Philly just did some undercover hidden camera stuff on them and found out that alot of carriers were going out to bars during work hours and just scanning packages to fake that they were being delivered. Shows how grimey some mail carriers can be.

Back
Top Bottom