VICE are the Feds VOL : Numbers

I was traveling internationally once and there was fraud of my card and the bank had to shut off usage of that card.

Man, a few years ago, I got hit by massive fraudulent charges that made me overdraft by $800 (No idea how BOA didn't decline any of them...) I had just gone through a financial rough patch at the time, and now I had no money at all. It took me 2 days to get my money back, so in the meantime I had to drive to my parents' place to borrow money and a credit card to pay my rent and be able to get to work. During that whole time I was wondering what the hell I would've done if I wasn't so lucky to have parents nearby that could help out.

It's easy to say "Who cares, you'll get the money back anyway" when you're privileged enough to be covered by other means, but someone who was worse off than me could've been evicted and/or fired in those two days.

Sidebar: if son has been in this for 10 years, making around 3K a day, and still doesn't have his family situated in the house he mentioned... he’s hustling backwards as ****. Knowing the dangers involved in an activity and then wasting the profits at the strip club and flossin. Then if he gets hemmed up, his family has nothing. :smh:

A good majority of these dudes that are into this type of stuff aren't even thinking like that :smh:. They just wanna have fresh clothes and shoes, and live life like they're famous. What a lot of them don't realize until it's too late, is that you're most likely going to need credit, and some kind of verifiable source of income to get anything in your name.

You can't pay for a whip straight cash without people getting suspicious (Especially if you're black), and you can't get a house or apartment in your name without being able to prove where at least some of your income is coming from. You're always going to be asking people for "favors" because you can't get anything in your own name, because all of your income is illegal :lol:

Years of scamming and you don't have anything to your name but a bunch of played out designer clothes :smh:

Most of the people that I've met in this type of **** just don't have the brain capacity to even think about saving money or helping their families out which is even more sad.

yo can someone confirm the netflix show "Dope" is fake...i refuse to believe ****** are out here filming mexican stash houses full of pounds and bricks for entertainment and "educational" purposes

Years of scamming and you don't have anything to your name but a bunch of played out designer clothes :smh:

Most of the people that I've met in this type of **** just don't have the brain capacity to even think about saving money or helping their families out which is even more sad.

What's funnier is that there are very easy ways to make that cash look like legal income if you're willing to pay taxes on what you've "earned", but 99% of scammers and con artists are too lazy, greedy, or illiterate to look up and follow these methods.

Feds, if you're reading this: I don't do this @#@$. I'm a former hourly employee that's just providing information :lol:

Last edited:
Saw this last night...all I kept thinking was : How in the holy **** this dude making 3 stacks a day/"can make a stack in a matter of minutes right here right in front of you" but got your pad lookin like @ninjahood's room ...like my man...you for real can't go to the home Depot wit one of those "pieces" and cop a new set of curtains/blinds......sheesh

P.S. that part with the "Ay bruh you finna go into this room and smoke with the fellas you need to hold this strap here playa" was wild cringe worthy..

Saw this last night...all I kept thinking was : How in the holy **** this dude making 3 stacks a day/"can make a stack in a matter of minutes right here right in front of you" but got your pad lookin like @ninjahood's room ...like my man...you for real can't go to the home Depot wit one of those "pieces" and cop a new set of curtains/blinds......sheesh

P.S. that part with the "Ay bruh you finna go into this room and smoke with the fellas you need to hold this strap here playa" was wild cringe worthy..
That is because the homie is definitely not making $3k a day, a stunt number for Vice. Most of these dudes are fraud as fk.

:lol:

Nobody watch Drugs, Inc. or Black Market on NG? Show is crazy.

ain’t even mad...screw this banking and system of money in America. Long as you not physically harming nobody and the money can be refunded back to the OG person. Get it how you live.

Lowkey if it didn’t carry fed time...I would personally be up for it too.
Really, how do the banks scam people?

this dude will be arrest within the next few months. You think major bank's fraud department is not going to search out this guy after this video?

That is because the homie is definitely not making $3k a day, a stunt number for Vice. Most of these dudes are fraud as fk.

:lol:

Agreed

He might be making 3k on a good day... but everyday? Nah

He would have a lot more to show for it. If he’s making 3k a day after supplies and whoever he has to pay dude woulda had enough money to buy a nice crib already

People lie

What a coincidence I just got hit with some fraudulent charges yesterday. They got me for around $500. All the way in florida and im in cali. They used my pin and everything. *******s

Sissies/funboys are the ones who created scamming. Scamming is for wussies. I live in South Florida so, I know all about the fraud game.

Dope boys >>>>>>>> scammers

I respect drug dealers but scammers........... nah

Back
Top Bottom