Wake up black men.

i dont even like postin from WSHH, but...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

your late. and why dont you direct it towards all men.
cuz all men dont do it. its mostly the urban black male who has this attitude/behavior.

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard ...

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

cuz all men dont do it. its mostly the urban black male who has this attitude/behavior.
word?

word. I dont see white dudes doin this crap... nor any other ethnicity besides maybe some puerto ricans lol furthermore, did you even watch this video???

thaisativa1 wrote:

H4ppyTime Harry wrote:
Thugnificence wrote:

word?

word. I dont see white dudes doin this crap... nor any other ethnicity besides maybe some puerto ricans lol furthermore, did you even watch this video???
i disagree its just other races have different ways of doing it.
smh.gif
at hispanic men whistling. oh and believe that alot of women find this disrespectful

luckily some of us how found the right way to talk to women.
pimp.gif

I think most black guys are very blunt and out spoken therefore you should be expecting that
laugh.gif
, and it is not a one race thing. This is mostly based on ageand location, for example college. The ladies wear the extra revealing clothing and put on extra make up but expect not to get a reaction for it??
laugh.gif

let me holla HOLLA HOLLA at you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

word?

If you've never seen white guys doing this type of $+$%, you've got to get out more. You ever been around them college frat boys? Get agroup of young white boys and send them cats to a hooters, Becky is going to be getting it from all angels.
laugh.gif
They might not go as hard as others, but theydo the $+$% as well.

y they targetin black men like there aint any good ones in the world? %$%! i know im a good %$@!%.

get outta here with this bull %#@$

word?
Seriously.... I pretty much have never seen any white dudes doing stuff like this.... maybe a RARE few occasions... and I thinkI'd know better then the average person on NT seeing as I live in an area where the population is like 90% white
laugh.gif

I don't even know if white dudes (myself included) have the balls to say stuff like that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Besides the fact that it's disrespectful.

word?
If you've never seen white guys doing this type of $+$%, you've got to get out more. You ever been around them college frat boys? Get a group of young white boys and send them cats to a hooters, Becky is going to be getting it from all angels.
laugh.gif
They might not go as hard as others, but they do the $+$% as well.
I get out tons, I go to all white frat parties, etc etc....
And I just don't see it in the same way, so I'd have to disagree for the most part.
Of course ALL young men are horny so that causes some % of ALL young mean to do things...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i see white dudes saying flagrant #+% as well
I don't know what kind of white dudes you see/hang around....
Must be some poor unintelligent ones.
Come to where I live where it's all rich white people & you definitely won't be seeing any of that.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Come to where I live where it's all rich white people & you definitely won't be seeing any of that.

so you are saying black men are poor and unintelligent in a sense?
laugh.gif

Oh please. I've been around plenty ignorant %!$ white boys.

yall cats saying black cats aren't the main ones doing this are kidding yourselves. i have never ever seen any other race do this !%%+ ever. its soretarded too cause you just messing the game up for everyone. theres a reason there are whole facebook groups filled with chicks who hate this !*+. if a chickis feeling you at all a simple hello will do if she says hi back great if not oh well. i swear when i was in college this one white girl was talking to classabout being disrespected. her example was being disrespected at clubs and what now i swear to you someone asked her what club her story was from and as soon asshe said it was the local majority black club in tampa everyone white and black was like b. thats your fault for going to that club like its just expected ofblack dudes and its your own fault for not knowing so smh

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

you dumb as rocks for sayin that. dudes of all races say disrespectful $@@! towards women. dont just say only black dudes do this, EVERY RACE doesthis.

ignorant people FTL

Back
Top Bottom