Wake up black men.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Ok so Pakistani dudes are regal in approaching women. Not so much when they choose who they want to marry or get raped.

You know, this has more to do with their religion, or how they perceive it, than it does what nationality they are.
he Stereotypical "Eastern" Culture is like that, but it doesnt make everyone like that ya feel me? Your making Pakistani's and Asian People sound like they never degraded women before. When in Truth, when you look at the Cultures, Women dont even have many rights in these cultures, they are sub-par to the male.
Please...MOST cultures on earth hold women to a sub-par level. This isn't just an eastern thing...it's something that has been going on around the world since the beginning of time.

Some what true, I've met Muslim dudes whom AREN'T middle-eastern nor asian whom act like they've never even picked up the Qu'ran when they seea female.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Ok so Pakistani dudes are regal in approaching women. Not so much when they choose who they want to marry or get raped.

You know, this has more to do with their religion, or how they perceive it, than it does what nationality they are.
True, but it works because he said this

I'm disagreeing with the whole generalization thing, I'm saying NOT all men are like this. Further more I am stating that Pakistani men dont DARE acting in such a manner that would alienate themselves from our community, we have rules in the culture we come from and the religion we practice.

Either way, im just playing off the whole generalizing thing, which he's falling deeper into.

Not american propaganda my dude, i chose the daily news from a list of articles in google. There are tons of legit articles like this on Pakistan, notsomething i would judge them all by though. You're getting defensive, it's natural, but you're going about it the wrong way as if these thingsdon't exist.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I've never met a fellow Pakistani man whom has ever approached a female in a disrespectful manner, so don't even try and say its ALL men....
Since YOU have never met one, I guess it's safe to say there are NO Pakistani men who approach females in a disrespectful way right?

Not.
indifferent.gif
You can't be that naive.

Seriously trying to argue with me on that point...

Let me ask you something, are you Pakistani? How many Pakistani people do you know?

How long have you been Pakistani?

Guess what, I've been Pakistani 22 years of my life, perhaps as child I've met other adolescents that would act in a unsavory manner...

But no full grown males, sorry I haven't met any. Haven't heard of any. Simply put, we know better. Yes I am making THAT generlization....We don't play that $%%...

Asians in general don't play that $%% either....

Eastern cultures are stricter, we know how to raise our men and turn them into well-mannered folk....
It doesn't matter if "yall don't play that +!#%" no matter how strict a culture is, disobedience is natural. Get real. There are millions of Pakistani people.
laugh.gif

There are, but how many have you met that actually vocally disrespect a female in hopes of attracting her?

Honestly?

Be real with me right now....

I don't think your picking the concept up. It doesn't matter who YOU OR I know. What matters is THERE ARE.

Back
Top Bottom