Wake up black men.

what is going on with all this? Black guys, Asians whats up with yall and these racist post.
There is no way you can say only these guys do this, because every color does it. Go vote for Mccain or something

Originally Posted by ceelo4

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]yall going bonkers in this thread, much less good conversation than the previous.[/color]

The loudest one is the room is always the weakest.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]the irony in his sig[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good catch
roll.gif

Yea man, that one dimensional view is really working for you guys. I guess thats why your country is still considered third world, technology is a no no. Having an opinion makes me far from loud, it just means im not scared to voice my opinion by those who believe they can win an arguement by shouting. First you tell me you're intelligent and now you tell me you're a goon. Make up your mind, its really funny.

how is it you cant even tell the difference between us blacks online son? i mean we each have distinct names and avies to help you tell us apart.I mad the sarcastic goon statement not airmax or kai jesus you're really far gone. do you get intimidated by the background on NT as well?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i see white dudes saying flagrant #+% as well
I don't know what kind of white dudes you see/hang around....
Must be some poor unintelligent ones.
Come to where I live where it's all rich white people & you definitely won't be seeing any of that.
Yeah, they resort to rape/murder

indifferent.gif

I holler at *#*%%$$ all the time, you should see me drunk, I should be in this video. But I don't say lame @%!# like "can I walk wichu? can i? ican't walk wichu?"
laugh.gif
pathetic man, step it up.

It's not a black or white thing.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

I holler at *#*%%$$ all the time, you should see me drunk, I should be in this video. But I don't say lame @%!# like "can I walk wichu? can i? i can't walk wichu?"
laugh.gif
pathetic man, step it up.

It's not a black or white thing.
poor unintelligent bastard.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Yeah you know what???

You right...he's definitely trolling...I'm playing myself by even continuing this.

Fellow brothers??...seriously?...and you live in nyc?...surely you keep these feelings indoors on your couch
laugh.gif

but I'm done...this is idiocy...
Because all black people are physically threatening right? You just indirectly stated that black people can only solve arguements through physical contact. Great way to show how truly civil your people are
roll.gif
roll.gif
...you let me know where I said that
laugh.gif

thats a reach of "poor doesnt mean they dont have money" proportions....

A place as diverse as NYC...you have that good backwoods racism in your heart...if you ran around NYC spouting this foolishness i can't see how anyone would interact with you...

but yeah please go on...let the hate free i have nothing better to do right now
laugh.gif
and please...robby is not physically threatening in the least.
tongue.gif

what memo? i didn't even read this post, just saw the last two pages.

whats' wrong wit the sig?

I've never met a fellow Pakistani man whom has ever approached a female in a disrespectful manner, so don't even try and say its ALL men....

Even westernized ones know better, those whom have grown up in poor urban settings whom had nothing never resorted to such buffoonary.

I have more respect for MY SELF and my MOTHER (whom wasn't even very nurturing at that, a bit sadistic as far as parenting goes) than to approach a femalein such a way. I grew up poor, in an urban setting, places deemed "the hood" and never fell susceptible to approach females in a derogatorymanner....

If its a female I know I may joke around with her, but I would never resort to such blatant disrespect. Not even if I'm high and drunk...Not even ifI'm with 10 of my friends who are resorting to that manner of approaching females.

Every female I've ever bagged, be it a tramp or not I act like a gentleman....

One night stand or wifey material, I do not compromise my better judgement by acting like a tool....

Never a need for that, if you can bag a chick acting like a tool imagine how much better you could be doing acting like a gentleman...

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Yeah you know what???

You right...he's definitely trolling...I'm playing myself by even continuing this.

Fellow brothers??...seriously?...and you live in nyc?...surely you keep these feelings indoors on your couch
laugh.gif

Because all black people are physically threatening right? You just indirectly stated that black people can only solve arguements through physical contact. Great way to show how truly civil your people are
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

A place as diverse as NYC...you have that good backwoods racism in your heart...if you ran around NYC spouting this foolishness i can't see how anyone would interact with you...

laugh.gif
tongue.gif
I'm not ...im 5'11 dark skinned and lanky as %!#+...

but i WILL choke someone if need be
laugh.gif
(including rolli whos about to takethis in a gay direction
laugh.gif
)

Yeah you know what???

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
(including rolli whos about to take this in a gay direction
laugh.gif
)

what the hell are you talking about Robby...

hard-gay-motivational.jpg

Yeah you know what???

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
(including rolli whos about to take this in a gay direction
laugh.gif
)

what the hell are you talking about Robby...

hard-gay-motivational.jpg

YOUVE OUTDONE YOURSELF OLD CHAP
pimp.gif

btw i looked at your sig and thought it said hai , im black...

yeah i need to lay down
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I've never met a fellow Pakistani man whom has ever approached a female in a disrespectful manner, so don't even try and say its ALL men....

Even westernized ones know better, those whom have grown up in poor urban settings whom had nothing never resorted to such buffoonary.

I have more respect for MY SELF and my MOTHER (whom wasn't even very nurturing at that, a bit sadistic as far as parenting goes) than to approach a female in such a way. I grew up poor, in an urban setting, places deemed "the hood" and never fell susceptible to approach females in a derogatory manner....

If its a female I know I may joke around with her, but I would never resort to such blatant disrespect. Not even if I'm high and drunk...Not even if I'm with 10 of my friends who are resorting to that manner of approaching females.

Every female I've ever bagged, be it a tramp or not I act like a gentleman....

One night stand or wifey material, I do not compromise my better judgement by acting like a tool....

Never a need for that, if you can bag a chick acting like a tool imagine how much better you could be doing acting like a gentleman...
So you're just gonna go ahead and go with a generalization of how a certain people treat their women? really my pakistani dude? really?

Back
Top Bottom