Was I wrong??? Yes, GF related....

Why do your coworkers have so much bearing on your life? sounds odd. One of them cats will be smashing her when she gets back.

Originally Posted by AEA18

30t6p3b.gif
@ your co-workers for planting that seed in your head.

Yup, OP got got

Originally Posted by jehims

im 24 and she went to china/hk, so she had NO excuse.
Keep in mind that I only sent her about 10 e-mails in those 30 days and I was completely fine with her chilling with her fam and friends. I was doing my own thing (chilling with the boys, going to sports games, drinking fri/sat nights, basketball, work, class). So I was keeping my mind off her and trust me....im not clingy. There are times when I call her when im bored during my breaks at work and I have nothing to do.
It was just one day, one of my coworkers asked me if my girl has called me and I just casually said 'no' and she started saying stuff like 'UH UH! NO! WHAT SHE IS DOING IS WRONG! IF SHE WANTED TO CALL YOU, SHE WOULD HAVE ALREADY!!' and i was just telling her she may be busy with her fam and shes having trouble finding a way to contact me. And then pretty much 95% of my coworkers were telling me she's messed up for doing what shes doing...I guess that's when I sent her a hostile e-mail.
I was also VEEEERY worried by around day 33-34 that something horrible wrong might have happened to her. I was upset/worried so much that I couldn't concentrate on my upcoming exam and I was looking all depressed at work.

I guess I shouldn't have sent her those angry e-mails. My gf did tell me she hates it when I listen to my coworkers when it comes to our relationship...
Dude, I just went to HK over the summer. It literally took me 2 minutes after I got off my plane to find a International Calling Card for my cell phone. I was able to text/call all I wanted with that thing. It was amazing
laugh.gif

No Wifi? There was free wifi on the buses there
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it was seriously amazing over there.

Geez I wish I could go back
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Dude, I just went to HK over the summer. It literally took me 2 minutes after I got off my plane to find a International Calling Card for my cell phone. I was able to text/call all I wanted with that thing. It was amazing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Welp, there's your answer. I found it strange that she wouldn't be able to find internet connection in one of the most technologically advanced nations on earth. If she has a smart phone, she could have used the wifi on her phone as well.

Howwwwwwever, if her family is strict, that might have something to do with it. If her fam is spending all day with her, she can't just be like "uhhh I'll brb bc I gotta go call my...friend....Jenny..." They wouldn't fall for that BS so idk..But if her family is not strict and knows that you're dating her, then she definitely does not want to hear from you while she's enjoying her vacation. Judging from the fact you were crying in the e-mails you wrote her, I can see why

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Welp, there's your answer. I found it strange that she wouldn't be able to find internet connection in one of the most technologically advanced nations on earth. If she has a smart phone, she could have used the wifi on her phone as well.

Howwwwwwever, if her family is strict, that might have something to do with it. If her fam is spending all day with her, she can't just be like "uhhh I'll brb bc I gotta go call my...friend....Jenny..." They wouldn't fall for that BS so idk..But if her family is not strict and knows that you're dating her, then she definitely does not want to hear from you while she's enjoying her vacation. Judging from the fact you were crying in the e-mails you wrote her, I can see why

I was also in China visiting family for the first time ever.... and they live in the most rural, desolate, undeveloped part of China
laugh.gif
and there wasn't much there, but there was definitely some wi-fi hotspots and just stores in general where you could get a calling card once you got into town.... Your girl is either lazy/dumb as ball or she just didn't give an f to make an effort to get in contact with u
frown.gif

Rule #1 = Never take relationship advice from anyone else. They're not in your relationship and don't know what you're relationship is like personally.

So you let your coworkers plant a seed in your head that your gf may be cheating... You overreacted

play her. TRUST ME all girls are liars and she played you. be realistic shes in another country! Sorry but your just her pet on the side now since your not with her.

Originally Posted by AEA18

30t6p3b.gif
@ your co-workers for planting that seed in your head.

SERIOUSLY

And making a topic about it on NT isnt helping either
30t6p3b.gif

Freaking people on here constantly "oh shes in the next room without? Shes receiving the D on the side" like come on
30t6p3b.gif

Exhibit A and B right here

Originally Posted by horchata kid

She got smashed by Bolo Yeung

Originally Posted by Benssick

play her. TRUST ME all girls are liars and she played you. be realistic shes in another country! Sorry but your just her pet on the side now since your not with her.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jell0man

Rule #1 = Never take relationship advice from anyone else. They're not in your relationship and don't know what you're relationship is like personally.

Or at least take advice from people who arent idiots

Originally Posted by horchata kid

She got smashed by Bolo Yeung
eek.gif
roll.gif

few good advice here...im going to apologize the next time i talk to her since she already apologized to me

thanks, lock this thread up or keep it open. Some of the responses are hilarious

Find out how she wasn't able to find a calling card or wifi in HK please. That is too funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Benssick

play her. TRUST ME all girls are liars and she played you.
one night i was at a lounge and we got a table...one girl eventually got very touchy with me, so i just told her i have a gf and i just went outside for a cigarette before i did anything stupid. I don't think i can do anything behind my girl's back, i wont be able to go on with the relationship with the guilt.

Find out how she wasn't able to find a calling card or wifi in HK please. That is too funny
laugh.gif
she went to HK about the same time i sent her those angry e-mails. She said she got really upset at me, so she didnt want to talk to me...
yea, i should have been patient for a week longer despite being told from my friends/coworkers what she may be doing

Originally Posted by jehims

laugh.gif
she went to HK about the same time i sent her those angry e-mails. She said she got really upset at me, so she didnt want to talk to me...
To be fair tho, when I went to HK I brought my gf with me so I didn't really need to text/call anyone other than to get updates from of the NBA playoffs sent to me by my buddys
laugh.gif

The ESPN/sports coverage over there is mad whack
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom