Was I wrong??? Yes, GF related....

Sure OP, a bit of insecurity was shown on your part but it was warranted.
In a country like HK, it's definitely not hard to get to a wi-fi spot, find a phone card or call VOIP (Skype) definitely consider your relationship moot (that or she was fooling around).

Also I agree with everyone saying if this happened to a female within the first week she would flip out. It's definitely happened in the past and that's why I don't blame you.

Good luck, hope it works out.

Originally Posted by AEA18

30t6p3b.gif
@ your co-workers for planting that seed in your head.

Yes and no.
You have a right to be upset. But sending angry emails/texts is never a good idea. Talk your @#%^ in person
pimp.gif

Has she ever pulled a similar stunt before
nerd.gif

Do you guys live together? 

O.P. I think the fact she wasn't too concerned about you for about a month you say is definite grounds to review your relationship status. Now I'm not syaying she is getting piped and all that nonsense but it is highly probable she is taking a mental vacation away from you and genuinly isn't concerned about you right now. I would recommend you do the same. A few years from now or hell even a few months from now you are going to laugh at how concerned at "naive" you were. Not naive in the sense that all girls are *$%$% but naive in the sense you even wasted energy in worrying about it and not living your life to the fullest. People are gonna do what they want and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be. She could be enjoying some wonderful guys company or hanging with some cool people and she slightly has a crush on one. Here's the kicker, YOU WILL NEVER REALLY KNOW and really it doesn't matter!Girls come and go hombre, especially in your youth. You can never get the time back though. I can assess from your post that you definetly are not over 22 and if I knew what I know now at 22 I would have told my girl to go out there and have a ball and while she was gone I would do the same.

Originally Posted by scribble253

I'm sorry to tell you this OP, but she's definitely getting her egg rolled out in HK. It's not that hard to get a phone card out in HK and make a phone call back home. It's understandable that she's doing her own thing for the first week, but when the chick only emails you 3-5 times the whole month then you know she's up to no good. Personally, I would smack the b when I see her.
bolo22.jpg

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

O.P. I think the fact she wasn't too concerned about you for about a month you say is definite grounds to review your relationship status. Now I'm not syaying she is getting piped and all that nonsense but it is highly probable she is taking a mental vacation away from you and genuinly isn't concerned about you right now. I would recommend you do the same. A few years from now or hell even a few months from now you are going to laugh at how concerned at "naive" you were. Not naive in the sense that all girls are *$%$% but naive in the sense you even wasted energy in worrying about it and not living your life to the fullest. People are gonna do what they want and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be. She could be enjoying some wonderful guys company or hanging with some cool people and she slightly has a crush on one. Here's the kicker, YOU WILL NEVER REALLY KNOW and really it doesn't matter!Girls come and go hombre, especially in your youth. You can never get the time back though. I can assess from your post that you definetly are not over 22 and if I knew what I know now at 22 I would have told my girl to go out there and have a ball and while she was gone I would do the same.
THIS.

OP don't listen to the lames calling you soft or making fun of you, they are just setting you up to be played...This is a huge red flag with shorty

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Honestly you came to the wrong place for this type of advice..You have to remember these dudes on this site  A) never been in a REAL relationship or B) are weak minded sheeps who are stuck in the MOB don't love dem %!+% mind state because they listen to rap...But anyone who is mature and in a real relationship would be upset that his girl didn't contact him in a month..You have every right to be upset dude..And I know a lot of these dudes who are clowning you would be upset too..You did handle the situation wrong with the angry email, you should have waited for the call to let her know how you feel..But I find it odd that she couldn't get in contact with you after a month, if she really wanted to talk to you, she would have found a way within days son...This should shed some light on where the relationship is and I would be very cautious with this girl after this ordeal..

or c) think all girls are moral angels and give them the benefit of the doubt cuz they ask for it.

you suck, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Honestly you came to the wrong place for this type of advice..You have to remember these dudes on this site  A) never been in a REAL relationship or B) are weak minded sheeps who are stuck in the MOB don't love dem %!+% mind state because they listen to rap...But anyone who is mature and in a real relationship would be upset that his girl didn't contact him in a month..You have every right to be upset dude..And I know a lot of these dudes who are clowning you would be upset too..You did handle the situation wrong with the angry email, you should have waited for the call to let her know how you feel..But I find it odd that she couldn't get in contact with you after a month, if she really wanted to talk to you, she would have found a way within days son...This should shed some light on where the relationship is and I would be very cautious with this girl after this ordeal..

or c) think all girls are moral angels and give them the benefit of the doubt cuz they ask for it.

you suck, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly didn't read what I wrote because I was not talking in shorty's favor...fambs
grin.gif

Brolic Scholar wrote:
So you around waiting for her to call instead of enjoying your freedom and doing hood rat things and she's been gone for over a month?

You're soft.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Come on OP.
30t6p3b.gif

ricky409 wrote:
lol @ people saying OP is overreacting.

lol @ people saying OP is wrong.

you cray if you dont think she was in Hong Kong getting egg rolled.

lettuce be cereal here, fambs.
*looks at sig*

So much for the stay positive thread huh?
laugh.gif

you suck, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You clearly didn't read what I wrote because I was not talking in shorty's favor...fambs
grin.gif

not even gonna lie...

i stopped reading after item B...

sorry for the mistake fambs!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you suck, fambs.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif

not even gonna lie...

i stopped reading after item B...

sorry for the mistake fambs!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Its cool homie
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom