+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

a powers - now that fit is terrible ..sorry homez not this time..

-bdis-
Sorry bout that A Powers but I just had a good laugh
roll.gif
I wasthinking that fit should be placed in the Hypebeast thread.
Do you Fam, do you!

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Decided to break these out tonight for the year anniversary with the gf. Shoes are meant to be worn!
Is your picture mirrored?

That's it... I'm no longer on the fence... I'm getting two more pairs of Griffey's... LOL... NT is making me do it!!!

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

cool playstions...

I hardly make any side comments in this thing, but...

Does anyone else notice how "A POWERS" is always on the top of the page? does he patiently wait until there's enough posts from the last page so he can be first?

I bet kixslf and Billy Hoyle are enjoying everyone's comments concerned with "A POWERS"
that youtube with him showing off his one paired kicks, i swear i've seen Billy Hoyle have all those shoes before. Especially those Carolina V's. Sharing shoes is cool i guess.

...this dude reminds me of that one guy THEREALHUNDREDS or whatever. just white with a lot less "swag"

probably won't see this A POWERS guy after the summer. enjoy it while it lasts.
I dont know who kixslf, billy hoyle or therealhundrds is but I can tell you dae don't got more swag den me, dat fa sure and dae definitelydon't got more shoes den me. An I'm on top of da page cause A POWERS (da kidd) does the damn thang!

^btw mah man above dat shirt hott!

Originally Posted by A POWERS

cool playstions...

Does anyone else notice how "A POWERS" is always on the top of the page? does he patiently wait until there's enough posts from the last page so he can be first?

I bet kixslf and Billy Hoyle are enjoying everyone's comments concerned with "A POWERS"
that youtube with him showing off his one paired kicks, i swear i've seen Billy Hoyle have all those shoes before. Especially those Carolina V's. Sharing shoes is cool i guess.

...this dude reminds me of that one guy THEREALHUNDREDS or whatever. just white with a lot less "swag"

I dont know who kixslf, billy hoyle or therealhundrds is but I can tell you dae don't got more swag den me, dat fa sure and dae definitely don't got more shoes den me. An I'm on top of da page cause A POWERS (da kidd) does the damn thang!

Why do you type/talk like that?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

cool playstions...

I dont know who kixslf, billy hoyle or therealhundrds is but I can tell you dae don't got more swag den me, dat fa sure and dae definitely don't got more shoes den me. An I'm on top of da page cause A POWERS (da kidd) does the damn thang!

tired.gif

*waits for the start of the next page* Cuz i got it lyke Dat Mo. y u Hatn da swag?

cool playstions...

orly?
smh.gif
if you read this steep/ira/apowers. fall back. or talk to me, explaining why you posing. end

dope fit Mac A Roni

where does everyone get these camo shorts i copped a pair at old navy but they are short as hell so i have to sag them hella low smh

Originally Posted by fittednoob

cool playstions...

tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sry but wen i read that i cant take that @#$% seriously...
laugh.gif
.. sry lol

bu watever i guess

how is Apowers gonna try to dis marcus jordan??? MARCUS JORDAN IS JORDAN'S SON +%**#@$!!! HE WILL KILL YOU ON THE JORDAN TIP...

Back
Top Bottom