+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

retrosneakerz23- you a fan of the desert boot? cause i copped a pair of chestnut ones like a year and a half ago and can never seem to find anything to wearthem with

i feel like they're a dope shoe but i can't wear them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

retrosneakerz23- you a fan of the desert boot? cause i copped a pair of chestnut ones like a year and a half ago and can never seem to find anything to wear them with

frown.gif

love 'em...easily one of my favorite casual shoes. your best bet would be to rock them with a nice pair of chinos or dark denim jeans, nothing too baggythough or else they won't look right. they pretty much go with anything imo

Originally Posted by retrosneakerz23

Originally Posted by Conrad4Kicks17

retrosneakerz23- you a fan of the desert boot? cause i copped a pair of chestnut ones like a year and a half ago and can never seem to find anything to wear them with

frown.gif

love 'em...easily one of my favorite casual shoes. your best bet would be to rock them with a nice pair of chinos or dark denim jeans, nothing too baggy though or else they won't look right. they pretty much go with anything imo

alright thanks man....I still rock wallys like it's my job though
favorite pair of clarks imo

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Lakers done?
laugh.gif
DF!!!
simple yet effective
laugh.gif

Lakers still have tonight to somewhat redeem themseleves...I wouldnt count LeBron and crew out yet either, but they have their work cut out for em.

The Lakers are Done..........................................................................BSin

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Lakers done?
laugh.gif
DF!!!
simple yet effective
laugh.gif

Lakers still have tonight to somewhat redeem themseleves...I wouldnt count LeBron and crew out yet either, but they have their work cut out for em.

exactly. neither series is "done" All the Lakers have to do is defend home court and they move on. And the Cavs have to step it up, but dont forget afew years ago they was down 2-0 to Detroit and came back and won 4 in a row. That was against a very good and experienced Detroit team, so they can definitelydo it against the Magic.

Wellbred with Python AM 90's. Hate the dingy midsole on these. I've only worn them around 10 times.

^ Jan.....is that your kid??? Big already, I remember when you just had your baby, you down here now??? My daughter just turned 2.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Jan.....is that your kid??? Big already, I remember when you just had your baby, you down here now??? My daughter just turned 2.

Cris.
Yup.

Damn, already 2??? Kids be growin up too fast, huh?

Back
Top Bottom