Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Chicago Premium Outlets
1650 Premium Outlets Boulevard
Aurora, IL 60502
I called them they said no spizikes only 11 ies.. Which outlet are we talking about?

Camarillo,CA outlet still have air zoom huarache 2k4 kb (the laser ones) in both the white/university blue and the black/mtllc silver-purple colorways. Manysizes still.priced $79.99

Where does the shoes for outlets come from? I used to think they came from stores that couldn't sell their shipments. Then I changed the view to outletsgetting all the grade B shoes like a Ross. Which is is the correct one or am I not even close?

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Where does the shoes for outlets come from? I used to think they came from stores that couldn't sell their shipments. Then I changed the view to outlets getting all the grade B shoes like a Ross. Which is is the correct one or am I not even close?
I its a little bit of both. The kobes hit the outlet soon after most footlocker got the rtv message. They also send B grades from the factories. Youare right on.

So the only way to be sure that you aren't buying Grade B is the tag on the inside of the shoe and the box? I'm fine with buying shoes that were sentback from the stores to the outlets, but the shallow and I am too good for anything below A makes me dislike Grade B even though I wouldn't be able to tellthe difference.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Originally Posted by manupcj99

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Just got in My B-grade CDP IX's from the Chicago outlet that got them in on Monday this week(theyre sold out for anyone wondering)...

I open the box that they were so kind to double box for me....and its a 9.5 IN A 7.5 LABELED BOX...im tight right now....the 9.5's are flawless too man...im heated...anyone else that ordered, double check your pair

lol lol
roll.gif
i'm sorrry man i'm not laughing at you or nothing like that, it's just really funny kuz i have been working at a niketown factory outlet store, and it's SUPER UNORGANIZED everyday people buy shoes in a size 13 or size 12 box and the actual size of the shoe is a size 9 or size 8 so i definetly feel for you. i'm sorry bout that you should make sure you call back and COMPLAIN kuz the managers don't realy know how bad it is

I had a similar scenario last year in April when I scooped up a pair of Black Vs. When I got the shipment, I just opened the box to make sure the shoes were inside. A couple of weeks later, I try to wear them and come to find out the person who shipped them out forgot to take off the security tags. To top it off, it was 2 security tags per shoe, who the hell puts 2 tags per item? I was so pissed, I called up the outlet, and all they told me was to send them back to them so that they could take the tags off. I wasn't about to do that, knowing them an employee would think its a return and sell them or keep them. I was asked to return them at my expense, WTH? So obviously I didn't, I was told to take em in to an outlet store or to a Niketown. Called up Nike and they couldn't do anything as well. All they told me was to go to a footlocker or some other retailer to see if they could take the tags off. So I took em to a few shoe stores and no one had the proper tool to get rid of the tags. Went to Niketown, nothing. Went to Macys and they wouldn't even look at them since it wasn't a product they sold. It wasn't until a couple of weeks ago that I went to an outlet in Vegas that the manager hooked me up, went out of her way to help me out. They also didn't have any tools for that since they use a different tag. Told her how I couldn't get anyone to take it off and was nice enough to contact the store manager at the outlet were I ordered them. Was able to try and get me a discount (or credit, I'm still working on that) and went to a different store within the outlet to take off the tag. Took me over a year to get them taken off. If I were you I would call and complain and also call Nike themselves. Tell them you want something done for their mistake, eventually you will get something out of it. Maybe discount or maybe they can try to track another pair for you. Shoot, talk to your credit card as well and complain to them that Nike is giving you a hard time. Maybe you can get them to refund you the cost.

OH MAN I HOPE I DONT HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

THE PEOPLE IN THAT STORE SOUNDED LIKE THEY HAD THERE HEADS UP THERE BUTT'S
You guys are bunch of whiners. I posted the Collezione IX's were in South Chicago, and the manager there has helped me out on many occasion, incredible service. Hearing this, I will keep future gets to myself and let the locals scoop them all.

nikemansince82 it is not that serious that you have to stop posting about deals at niketown, and we are not whining we are just pointing out how sometimes things can go wrong when you are buying shoes from a nike outlet store, i work there so i see this everyday. This is just an observation so future niketalkers will make sure to double check any shoe purchases they make. just tryin to be helpful
i agree no one is whining about the info

I was referring to the guy that made the generalization that "the people in that store sounded like they had their heads up their butt". Sorry Imade the same generalization about folks on here. Like I said, the Outlets around Chicago have really offered me great service, and to hear people thatdon't really shop there (besides to order retro shoes over the phone) complain kind of pissed me off. They should have checked the box, and I'msurprised it wasn't caught. I've had common mistakes happen at these outlets as well ( sensors on my clothes once ), and they have always been morethan kind and always apologized. I remember when I was on a trip once and ordered a pair of Jordans. I had given them my regular address, but wasn'tgoing to be home yet when Fed-Ex delivered. Manager went out of his way to redirect the package to where I was working out of town so they wouldn't leavethem on the doorstep or ship them back as undeliverable.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by mdub706

Somewhere I saw a post about the II/XX1 CDP for $175 in the Atlanta area, what stores?
Not sure about 175.00 the lowest I've seen them is 200.00 or 225.00. That was at one of the Fame stores.

Thanks, anyone know a website selling the 2/21 pack for around 200? I know PYS has it for 250. Thanks.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Somewhere I saw a post about the II/XX1 CDP for $175 in the Atlanta area, what stores?
Not sure about 175.00 the lowest I've seen them is 200.00 or 225.00. That was at one of the Fame stores.

Thanks, anyone know a website selling the 2/21 pack for around 200? I know PYS has it for 250. Thanks.

uptempo has em for 229.99 i think...no tax and free shipping.

Went to great mall today. Only thing that caught my eye was a pretty much FSR of the infrared air max 95s for 79.99

Also saw one pair of the orange am95s on the back wall for 59.99

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Chicago Premium Outlets
1650 Premium Outlets Boulevard
Aurora, IL 60502
I called them they said no spizikes only 11 ies.. Which outlet are we talking about?
Wrong outlet. There's one actually in Chicago on 87th & Cottage Grove. I was there yesterdayand they're selection leaves alot to bedesired, but cant complain too much because it's only 15 minutes from my crib which makes it very convenient.

San Ysidro Outlet Update:

Zoom Huarache 2K4s KB (Lakers colorway, Purple/Black) - $79.99 sz 11 and above
Air Force STATS (white/black/purple) - $39.99 FSR
Jordan CP3s (white/yellow) - $79.99 FSR
Air Jordan 1 Retro Low (West) - $59.99 sz 11.5 and above
Zoom LeBron V (blue, silver) - $99.99 FSR
AF25s (various colors) - $49.99 FSR

Originally Posted by johnjohn579

does anyone know where i can find any lebron IV bred color way in a 11.5 or 12

if there is a nordstrom rack or a ross or some store that gets shoes from their higher tier store. i got my bred IVs for 60 bucks at a nordstrom rack.purely luck. i also got the black burgundy pair there for 50. besides that most stores dont sell them.

Anyone seen any of the CDP's in kid sizes at the outlets? My son's driving me crazy.
laugh.gif

Are there anymore of the cdp 9's or 10's still floating around?

any help would be greatly apperciated

Back
Top Bottom