Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

Originally Posted by purpleTc

Fire Red Spizikes on eastbay

eastbay link

Id hop on them if they were on ndc with the 20% off
smile.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Bigmo,

Na man theyre all gone...(from the outlets, that is)

i called just in case and they had 1 10 and 11 left ordered the 10, they were really helpful
smokin.gif

just heads up they have one more 11 left.....

any word on cdp 13's?...

i called and they said they had no retros in stock... i really wanted those IX's when they had em cuz i dont want the XIV's from the pack cuz i alreadyhave those

bigmo,

wow....my fault about the assumtion....I had read dudes sayin they were sold out so I figured as much....good stuff though

got my b grade IXs yesterday (2 pair) and ordered 2 pairs of XIVS today while at work...got my Xs,IXs,and XIVs all 2 pair

Frick, just called that nike outlet at hagerstown, only 8, 9, 10 left - knew i shouldav called before i headed out to class...

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by purpleTc

Fire Red Spizikes on eastbay

eastbay link

thanks for posting!

where are they coming from?
whats going on?
1st on ndc
2nd ndc again
3rd released at local champs (FSR)
4th now eastbay??
imo these are going to become a general release and going to sit at shelves...

Got my CDP 14's this morning lady was very nice..i called around 8:30am and she said they were in the process of openin and i gave her my number in orderto call me back and she did bout an hour later..70 bucks is definitely worth it..not 340 dollars for both shoes..

Originally Posted by johnjohn579

anyone one seen any dunk, blazer, or air maxes at their outlets the one in georgia is pretty bare.
at local 916 spot i saw. low brown dunk cl high top dunk with fuzzy nike sign air max 95 with green, grey, white, and i think anthracite...

I just got back from the Hagerstown Outlet, I copped the last 10 and 9, only 8's and 8.5's left on the shelves.

can i call any niketown outlet and ask for b grades or do i have to go there in person??? where else do there have B grades?

you have to be a little more specific when you call and ask for a shoe, you can't just ask for B-grades and assume the people working there know what youare talking about, just ask for the sneaker you are looking for. for best results give them a style number.

Back
Top Bottom