Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

Originally Posted by pkdollabills

Originally Posted by Zach13g

you couldn't get anything Jordan or Lebron shoes or clothing for the 30% I was pissed but I found a pair of Flight 89's & of course when I get to checkout I'm told "these aren't basketball shoes"
eek.gif
I said last ask the Manager.... "manager - yeah these are more of a lifestyle shoe these aren't made for basketball"

I hit them both with a
indifferent.gif
& said keep them!

pretty sad a employee let alone a NIKE manager doesn't know what basketball shoes are.

Actually the manger and associate were right in their decision. While the flight 89 was originally a basketball shoe the new retros of these are classified by nike as "sportswear" which is the new term for "lifestyle". same thing like the air max 90, its not considered a running shoe by nike anymore. examples: dunks, am1s, af1s, am95s etc. etc.

its truly a gray area. i'm sure nike wants to separate those things..but rasheed wallace hoops on the pro-level in af1's so the arguement iskinda dumb. i hoop in penny IVs. those are retros but are they bball shoes? its a slippery slope if you ask me. now a dunk thats one that i think i couldagree with you on....but pippens or even pennys or flight 89s? who knows. all the barkeley retros are clearly hoopable too.

went to camarillo....nothing different from the past weeks.. good thing i went to cabazon...copped a few pairs of 2k4...too bad i missed out on the power hourthough!! saw some fool walk out of the store with about 10 pairs of 2k4s!!! carrying all size 9.5-10.5s and some a random pair of 13 and 14...damn reseller!!! tisk tisk tisk
sick.gif

NTSF now sale

ZKIII MPLS was $103.xx

Is there anybody who got info in Gilroy outlet? Any info will help me.

anybody got info on what they have in woodbury in upstate ny or in riverhead li?? any info would be helpful

Anybody know of any websites that still have the IX/XIV pack available other than eastbay and UTA (they don't have my size)? Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Anybody know of any websites that still have the IX/XIV pack available other than eastbay and UTA (they don't have my size)? Thanks in advance.

What's your shoe size?
Pickyourshoes.com have a run, including all half sizes up to (and including) 13 for 340.00

^^Thanks bruh. I was hoping for something closer to retail tho, since eastbay has their listed for only $310 (before discount codes).

ay yo, not much going on in riverhead since the last i posted about them. still same +#$: near to full size run on highlighter heros, neo 360s, sc trainers,black and brown stabs, and thats all i really care to remember. let me take pics this week. we really havent gotten much in lately, but a bunch of old manrunning shoes and sandals. its been beat for a minute.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

^^Thanks bruh. I was hoping for something closer to retail tho, since eastbay has their listed for only $310 (before discount codes).

whats ur size

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

went to camarillo....nothing different from the past weeks.. good thing i went to cabazon...copped a few pairs of 2k4...too bad i missed out on the power hour though!! saw some fool walk out of the store with about 10 pairs of 2k4s!!! carrying all size 9.5-10.5s and some a random pair of 13 and 14...damn reseller!!! tisk tisk tisk
sick.gif

What colorway of the 2k4 and how much?

Originally Posted by xX Unseen Xx

ay yo, not much going on in riverhead since the last i posted about them. still same +#$: near to full size run on highlighter heros, neo 360s, sc trainers, black and brown stabs, and thats all i really care to remember. let me take pics this week. we really havent gotten much in lately, but a bunch of old man running shoes and sandals. its been beat for a minute.

ight cool thanks for the info bro,, no jordans at all huh?

missed the release date for the VIs and XVIIs this week because i was going to my brother's college graduation, so does anyone know any legit sites withthem priced at 310?

size 12 btw

are there anymore sz 9 in the 17/6 package in Sacramento, preferably in stores without a huge price tag? let me know
PM me or reply back on here

ALIFE/A.R.C.

COURTYARD
CLEARANCE SALE

MAY 29TH 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
MAY 30TH 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
MAY 31ST 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
JUNE 1 ST 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm

LOCATED AT 158 RIVINGTON STREET
L.E.S.
NEW YORK CITY
CASH ONLY

CALL FOR DIRECTIONS
212-375-8128
212-375-8116

Long Beach Nordstrom Rack had....

Wht/Purple Huarache 2k4 Kobe Laser size 13 x 3(pairs)
Air Max 360 black SL and Camo and 180 sizes 12 and 11 - 50 and 40
Lebron IV Bred size 12 - 50
Lebron IV white/silver 9- 50

Originally Posted by bRoKeoFFnIkeS

I might hit up Folsom outlets so ill give yall an update later

Nike factory stores in Folsom sucked more %@! than the girls from 2 girls 1 cup.

They had air force 25s on the hash wall, some air force 1s low and mid top(forgot the colorways) FSR, nike shox elite tb FSR, and a bunch of other crap thatI dont remember. What a waste of gas.
mad.gif

Gilroy

Kobe 3s: 7.5 and 10 ONLY I BELIEVE they were 75, but I could be wrong...
Kobe 2 Lites: Size 14 ONLY, forgot the price
Some AF1s

Nothing really special though, I copped a few shirts and shorts though

Back
Top Bottom