Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

went to camarillo....nothing different from the past weeks.. good thing i went to cabazon...copped a few pairs of 2k4...too bad i missed out on the power hour though!! saw some fool walk out of the store with about 10 pairs of 2k4s!!! carrying all size 9.5-10.5s and some a random pair of 13 and 14...damn reseller!!! tisk tisk tisk
sick.gif

What colorway of the 2k4 and how much?

laker colorway for 79.99

Kid Lebron I didn't make it to the Chicago outlet this weekend. Had too many parties to DJ and in between I got some sleep. I did go to Aurora yesterdayand they didn't have too much of anything. NO Spizikes, but they had the White/Black Fusions for $110. I picked up a pair of Blazers for $40 and also apair of Air Max 90/360 Hybrids Grey/Pink in the last size 11 for $60.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Has anyone seen the White/Stealth/Orange VIII's at any outlet,
nerd.gif
?

They were in the Tennessee outlets about a month and a half ago. Most likely all gone. Give Nike a call with the product code and they will tell you wherethey are.

Guys is there anyone who can help me out with the Grey/Pink 180s? I would greatly appreciate it

My Huarache's came in today... These are the freshest pair of sneakers (quality wise) I've ever received from an outlet. I can definitely get used tothis.

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to anoutlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you pickedup or plan on selling.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by Zach13g

it's^

10% off any purchase
20% off any purchase of $75 or more
30% off any purchase of $100 or more

valid June 2-15, 2008 at Factory Outlets only.

you are incorrect my friend.... i just confirmed with the card i was handed... its 10% off $50, 20% off $100 and 30% off $150

happy.gif

haha damn dude mines doesnt say that! !!*! hmmm ok thanks for the clarification haha my bad. ill grab mines when i get home and scan it. weird. cool thanks for the confirm? damn camarillo. haha i seriously remember thinking how the discount was better when it was 10% off any purchase but when i saw my card it say 10% off $50....ill scan it. thanks zach

i guess i wasn't wrong....stupid camarillo is passing out this coupon....

^^^hmmm... i wonder why there's two different coupons? My outlet is also handing out the $150 version. THAT SUCKS!!!

^^Don't know, just google their name and you will get there website and phone number. The store is on washington st.

Lincolnwood Town Center, Finishline, Lincolnwood, IL

Old Love XXIII on Saturday, open at 8:00 am

Only Store in the chicago burbs to get them, from my investigating.

Originally Posted by jdon88

Lincolnwood Town Center, Finishline, Lincolnwood, IL

Old Love XXIII on Saturday, open at 8:00 am

Only Store in the chicago burbs to get them, from my investigating.

old love 23???????

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Guys is there anyone who can help me out with the Grey/Pink 180s? I would greatly appreciate it

Leesburg has only size 8's left on the hash wall. $80.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:

^ Do work son... this isn't the coupon code thread.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That had me rolling!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Has anyone seen the White/Stealth/Orange VIII's at any outlet,
nerd.gif
?

pigeon forge, tn outlet had them a few months ago. i went up there last week and they still had a few pair left. they were going for $99

Back
Top Bottom