Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black) is available on SWOOSH.com...FSR...

^^ARGHHHH I wish I had a swoosh account!!

*Edit...thought it was the fire red spizikes...still wish I had a swoosh account though...lol

** Edit #2...it is the fire red's...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black) is available on SWOOSH.com...FSR...
@mn this is tempting....JB has their guns blazing right now with all the stuff they are putting out. WTH!?!??

I wish these were the True Blue's though.

On a another note, I've seen these Fire Reds go for close to 300.00 on ebay, I guess that's about to end.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ pigeon forge is a clearance outlet meaning all is 50 or less ???
pigeon forge has 2 outlets. one is a regular outlet and the other is a clearance outlet. i plan to visit both today, so i'll give an updatelater

ugh, i hate the way court forces look, buut those neon's look really nice, almost nice enough for me to cop some court forces. still no online %off dealson nike.com??

NDC has those AJF12 that were online exclusive for $160.
with coupon theyre like 128.
just ordered mine today.

i missed the fire reds dropp, i feel like crying

as for the pigeon forge outlets, for the guy that asked about the organge and white 8's, they must have gotten a restock because they had a FSR todaywhen i went. last time i was there, there were only a few pair left, and now they have plenty.

not much else there. i did pick up those bo jackson dunks for $35 and the grey and pink women's V's but they were on the hash wall and i didn't seeanymore.

oh, and there were those scareface air force ones for $50, but only in size 14. they had about 10 pair.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by versache530

i did pick up those bo jackson dunks for $35

the black/white/green ones? any chance you could hook me up with a stock #? thanks.
they had those too, but i copped the grey white and yellow ones. the # for those is 306968 072 i'm sure the number for the green ones should beclose to that since it's the same shoe

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i did pick up those bo jackson dunks for $35

the black/white/green ones? any chance you could hook me up with a stock #? thanks.
they had those too, but i copped the grey white and yellow ones. the # for those is 306968 072 i'm sure the number for the green ones is close to that since it's the same shoe

thats a nice deal. any in size 12?

yea they hit a few but mostly gone by now. check chicago one!

ndc got almost fsr of white/red xx3

ALIFE/A.R.C.

COURTYARD
CLEARANCE SALE

MAY 31ST 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
JUNE 1 ST 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm

LOCATED AT 158 RIVINGTON STREET
L.E.S.
NEW YORK CITY
CASH ONLY

CALL FOR DIRECTIONS
212-375-8128
212-375-8116

Ontario Mills has a FSR of the Laser Laker Colorway (White/Purple/Gold) of the Kobe 2k4 for 79.99. That was the only thing that caught my eye.

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

Ontario Mills has a FSR of the Laser Laker Colorway (White/Purple/Gold) of the Kobe 2k4 for 79.99. That was the only thing that caught my eye.

Nice. Any Kobe gear or other Kobe kicks?

Are the 10% off $50 20% off $100 30% off $150 coupon available in store?

Back
Top Bottom