Website/Store/Outlet Reports for May 2008!

eek.gif
, I'm feelin those.
Hey Corey, Check Gurnee or Kenosha, they might still have those.

Also the Kobe Supremes are still coming up $129.99, make sure you ask them to check and mention that it is supposed to be $80.
Orlando, Vineland Sawgrass & Jersey Garden all still have them.

Call & check on sizes & prices.

potomac mills, VA has jordan retro XI lows black/yellow for sale
$79.99 is the price i think .. and i only saw size 9 and 10 or 11 there .. didn't look through every sizes ..
but they looked pretty descent~
J=X

oh yeah .. i almost forgot .. potomac mills, va nike factory store also had jordan XV retros .. black .. and laser
i never liked them .. but anyways .. i think they only had one size .. 10 or 10.5

neither prime or premium in orlando have the 90/360's. and the kobe af1's r definitly $80

i went to the prime outlets in orlando today. heres what stood out (sorry, my memory is bad. its been awhile):
Air Force 1 Kobe's-$80 FSR or very close
Tons of Air Force 25's
Nike Alpha (the ones on the previous page) white/red/blue- $50 FSR (i had a hard time passing on these)
Air Force 1 Malone's- sz 11 on the back wall (marked $125 but thats hard to believe)
A few city edition AF1's. cant think of them off the top of my head besides the red highs ($100?) and FSR
Air Max 95 glow in the darks- some sizes on the back wall (i just saw a 10 and 9.5 for sure)- $??
Air Max 95 white/black/green- very few sizes $80
*Jordan XXI white/white- sz 12-15 (maybe a few bigger sizes) $110 i believe
Lebron V black/red- $100? FSR
Air Max 97's- cant remember the exact colorway but they were bright colors. only small sizes on the back wall

ill try to remember more later

Originally Posted by hipqoh84

oh yeah .. i almost forgot .. potomac mills, va nike factory store also had jordan XV retros .. black .. and laser
i never liked them .. but anyways .. i think they only had one size .. 10 or 10.5
contact number???

AND good looks on the CG iE lows in leesburg...if they got my size my wait finally paid off...are they A or B grades??? ANYONE
nerd.gif

'preciate ya...

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

neither prime or premium in orlando have the 90/360's. and the kobe af1's r definitly $80

i went to the prime outlets in orlando today. heres what stood out (sorry, my memory is bad. its been awhile):
Air Force 1 Kobe's-$80 FSR or very close
Tons of Air Force 25's
Nike Alpha (the ones on the previous page) white/red/blue- $50 FSR (i had a hard time passing on these)
Air Force 1 Malone's- sz 11 on the back wall (marked $125 but thats hard to believe)
A few city edition AF1's. cant think of them off the top of my head besides the red highs ($100?) and FSR
Air Max 95 glow in the darks- some sizes on the back wall (i just saw a 10 and 9.5 for sure)- $??
Air Max 95 white/black/green- very few sizes $80
*Jordan XXI white/white- sz 12-15 (maybe a few bigger sizes) $110 i believe
Lebron V black/red- $100? FSR
Air Max 97's- cant remember the exact colorway but they were bright colors. only small sizes on the back wall

ill try to remember more later
thanks for the updates guy!
smokin.gif

price for the xv's are 79.99 i believe ...
and their phone # is 703.497.4513
i was there yesterday .. so they still might have them~
good luck!
J=X

Yes, I know I'm maaad late, but does anyone know if any stores or outlets still have the Zoom Kobe II Strengths in stock? I'm looking for a size 10in the Black/White/Purple (Orca) colorway. Thanks in advance.

kobe2_st_blk_grape.jpg

i just remembered that prime outlets in orlando had all black kobe lites, FSR, but i cant remember the price

im going to potomac mills outlet in va tomorrow. if anyone needs anything let me know im gonna head out there around 1

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

i just remembered that prime outlets in orlando had all black kobe lites, FSR, but i cant remember the price

they're not fsr...only goes up to a size 10

===========
Pics of the red highs anyone?

anything new in Texas austin and premium outlets in orlando
yestday i went to the premium outlets in orlando at least 8 kobe AF1 left ......

Copped B-Grade Grey Kobe III's at Nike Factory Store in Aurora Farm Premium Outlets in Aurora, OH for $80

Back
Top Bottom