dmxfury
ijapino
3canada
and Atar1

Congrats to all of you....

-JoJo :lol:
laugh.gif
keep doing your thing
-Ant the music forum needs ya over there sometimes, I wonder how your new sig will work.......

"YO! You are....<banned> DF!!"
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-ijapino...long overdue but again I think I remember someone saying you been busy alot previously
-3Canada another one to rep for us.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

big ups to all the people that will have a chance to ban me sometime in the future :lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]

Quote:
Kingcrux31
RockDeep
AirAnt23
Steez
AirElijah
dmxfury
ijapino
3canada
and Atar1

congrats to all :pimp:
pimp.gif

... :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
but wheres solerebel7?
- - - - - EAM JORDAN[/b] - - - - -
- - - - - - - -​

^hahahahaha

sole rebel7 :wow:
eek.gif

seriously though.

this is good. we need more mods. <---------i'm being serious.
MEDICAL

member 1 of 7
xanadu one​

finaly Cory got the job. congrats.
But then again I could be totally wrong

=Geek
If you want me to cut your hair come to Better Images @ 2251 Northgate in Sac

Quote:
I'm dedicating my services as moderater to RyanKMD.
I go through the trouble of attempting to introduce you with dignity, to play up your qualifications and maturity... and in your first post as a staff member you manage to misspell the word 'moderator.'

Someone get KMD on the line. We may have a vacancy after all.

Quote:
All seriousness aside, though, I fully expect to become a mod within the next few years... I figure they'd make me one now, but I'm still a minor, and they don't want to cause a kafuffle.
You get a bonus point for using an obscure vocabulary word, but we don't do child labor on NT. At minimum, we're looking for high school graduates. Although, if we bring in any more candidates who prove themselves incapable of spelling the position they've just accepted, pretty soon we're going to start requiring graduate degrees.

Hey, AirAnt finally got a job... :lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Seriously, though, we need to put KMD on suicide watch. He hasn't been this depressed since Charles Rogers broke his collarbone, again. Dude feeling like Susan Lucci (Susan Lucci reference on NT? That's gotta be a first.) on Emmy night again...

Quote:
Although, if we bring in any more candidates who prove themselves incapable of spelling the position they've just accepted, pretty soon we're going to start requiring graduate degrees.

Cory is SOOO fired.....

<3 Lexa Doig <3​

shouts out to AirAnt congrats homie, got some ATL blood up in here moding :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

btw who is this 3Canada guy, never seen him post
, homey it's Hova/More than a relief pitcher, I'm the closer/The Mariano of the Mariott,if money talks, the whole world bout to hear me out - The Greatest

doh!

I'm ashamed. I promise not to judge anybody's grammer too much, because evidently, I suck myself.
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

anyone who doesnt want their new mod position, drop Club27 an inbox :wink:
wink.gif

------Club27 > you------

Back
Top Bottom