Welcome our 9 new NikeTalk moderators!

:smh:
9qaekj.gif
:smh:
9qaekj.gif

If you would've known what this Lordloser posted about me then you would understand. But I guess you assume just like every other person on NikeTalk.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

joeyslowe- You wanna see what dude posted? It's against our rules. You get banned for posting what he posted. So he was banned. Why would JRose put something back up that he banned someone over?

You get warned for name calling.

JRose = *warned*

There. Happy?

laugh.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, KINGS, GALAXY).​

wow when the heck am i ever going to become mod? :D
happy.gif

OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"

AYE! Quit raining on my parade! Take that garbage elsewhere.
"If you say 'last shots or breds', you better be talking about alcohol or Wonderbread."

I'm a made man now! Woo hoo! :lol:
laugh.gif

Who wants to be my first victim? :evil:
devil.gif

Kidding aside, I'm just here to help out the community. I will remain to be the kingcrux31 that you have known for the past several years. :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
kingcrux31 gives away some low 13`s and becomes a mod...

I have contributed more than that and you know it.

Oh, and the winner of the raffle got something else. :b
tongue.gif

Quote:
Kingcrux31
RockDeep
AirAnt23
Steez
AirElijah
dmxfury
ijapino
3canada
and Atar1

Congratulations! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

How exactly do you get considered to become a moderator?????
For all those who saw Jay smash the Apollo, yikes
All covered in ice like I was standin' in Times Square on the Day After Tomorrow, holla

I can't speak for those who appointed us but the way I see it, it's a long and arduous rode. We didn't become Mods overnight and I see names in that list who should've been mod status a long time ago. In my case, I was asked earlier this year.

Congrats
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

Welcome aboard guys.

And for those complaining that these names aren't recognizable, I think that speaks more about your status on this board than that of the 9 new moderators. Just a thought.

Quote:
if one is not a "shoe head" and lacks knowledge of shoes....history of shoes....just shoes in general...but is a model Nter can he be considered
Why would u be on NT then?

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
There's always something you gotta give up,If you want everything you want​

Here you go, ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

I dont know but, isnt this a little too serious. I mean I know they're shoes but damn... y'all treating this like we're in concentration camps.
Theres a world out there. :wow:
eek.gif

Passed over again, this is not a good look for NT. NT will pay for this :wink:
wink.gif

"As long as Black people the world over continue to remain divided along lines of religion, political party and class, we will forever be vunerable to those who seek to enslave and exploit us."

Back
Top Bottom