Welcome to our updated site!

Daily Struggle 27092019144028.jpg

Lmao! I actually came here to say who's keeping it CG and who's going with the OG. I think I might go with the OG look.. CG feels like I'm on a fake NT site :lol:

On another note though, I would love to 'fix' the reaction score works if possible. Before, I could click on a post of mine that someone 'liked' and it would direct me straight to my post. Now, it takes me to page 1 of the thread. That won't work for threads that are 100s of pages long.

**Edit: Someone brought up the quotes being hard to follow.. I noticed that too. The boxed in quote made it super clear to see what was quoted.

My email is getting blown up w/ notifications, and I've turned everything off. Make it stop!!

THIS! I am getting HUNDREDS of emails. They're coming in faster than I can batch delete them. Like from every thread I've ever stepped foot in.

THIS! I am getting HUNDREDS of emails. They're coming in faster than I can batch delete them. Like from every thread I've ever stepped foot in.

Hi, sorry about that. When the site was being super slow, all the email notifications got held up. When we fixed the slowness, all the emails finally got processed and sent out. Sorry about the email wave!

liking this update a lot

Thank you! It's the latest and greatest version of XenForo 2.1. It has all the bells and whistles and allows us to have more native features that we think you'll like. Did you see our Thread Gallery has made a comeback? It's built to spec as requested by users.

Ah, thanks to the responses earlier, I was able to change it back to black..it runs much smoother on a OMLED screen

Bottom right-hand corner on desktop, there's a button that says "Change Width" that may help.

I know. I'm asking if it is possible to keep the setting I have it at for when I come back to NT. It shrinks back down after closing browser.

I know. I'm asking if it is possible to keep the setting I have it at for when I come back to NT. It shrinks back down after closing browser.

I don't think so. We can look into having this be a user preference that sticks with your profile but I'm afraid we may not get back around this immediately. It's likely that it doesn't want to assume your preference. Either way, this option to select and remember the selection isn't in the works for now.

I don't think so. We can look into having this be a user preference that sticks with your profile but I'm afraid we may not get back around this immediately. It's likely that it doesn't want to assume your preference. Either way, this option to select and remember the selection isn't in the works for now.

Alright. It's an extra step, no biggie. My monitor is big enough any ways :lol:

Is there any way to change the color of quotation boxes? (have cool grey box on the OG background/vice versa)

I feel like the contrast makes post easier to follow imo

This small but important detail would really put the finishing touch on this update. Contrasting quote box is a must if you guys can make it happen.

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom