Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

Site looking CRISPY on this S8!

Great job, Methodical!

Had a super rough day yesterday - lost my grandpops. Nice to be back to get my mind off for a bit..

Thanks for the kind words. My condolences on your loss. I can only hope that the support of our community will bring you some small measure of comfort in this difficult time. I'm sure many of us will keep you in our thoughts.

Will the button showing hwo many new posts are available be back? That was really convenient in a thread to just click that to load the new ones, rather than refresh the entire page. Looks great so far though
There's a "What's New" button in the menu up top. You'll also be notified of new replies to threads you're watching via the alerts.

One thing that I'm missing is the subscription tab where I can find all my subscribed threads.
I can't find my threads I'm subbed to lol
When you click on the menu, just go to "Watched Threads" or "Watched Forums." This will display new replies in your watched threads or forums.

If you want to see ALL of the watched content - not just those with new posts - just go down to the bottom and click "Show All Watched Threads."

Show All Watched Threads.jpg

Where can I switch from mobile to desktop?
The new site offers a unified, responsive design that adapts to fit your display. There's no longer a stripped down, feature-poor mobile mode.

Everything is looking nice, there will be a learning curve for sure...only question I have is about pictures in a thread. The old site had a thread gallery where you could look up all the pictures/gifs posted in the thread. Maybe that's something in the works?

Everything is looking nice, there will be a learning curve for sure...only question I have is about pictures in a thread. The old site had a thread gallery where you could look up all the pictures/gifs posted in the thread. Maybe that's something in the works?

Hi there, that was exclusive to the last platform. For us, we'll do our best to recreate or offer alternatives but for now, we're unable to show you a thread gallery because it doesn't exist in this platform (yet). We appreciate the feedback!

Will the "new posts" auto update tab eventually be here again or do we have to manually refresh from now on?

If you guys don't mind me asking, are you guys gonna create a tutorial thread about these new "Watched Threads" and "Watched Forums" feature that replaced Subscriptions?

Hi there, that was exclusive to the last platform. For us, we'll do our best to recreate or offer alternatives but for now, we're unable to show you a thread gallery because it doesn't exist in this platform (yet). We appreciate the feedback!

Got it. Yeah that feature was nice because you didn't have to search hundreds/thousands of pages for pictures. If you got behind on a fast-moving thread, you could check the gallery to see if any new colorways of a shoe were posted. Without it, I think a lot of people are going to be asking for reposts.

I've only been on here for about a half hour, but the only other thing I'm not seeing is how to go to just the "unread" posts from watched (formerly subscribed) threads. It's either page one or the newest post.

Regardless, I appreciate the hard work going into the switch. The site seems faster and more modern, that's for sure.

I like the new layout. Seems to have mobile in mind first.

My only feedback would be the report button. That is way too prevalent, almost makes me want to report every post. lol I personally thin it should be shifted to the right while all the other icons shift to the left. (or keep it all to the right and have the report icon to be the furthest right)

Other than that, site looks dope.

I've only been on here for about a half hour, but the only other thing I'm not seeing is how to go to just the "unread" posts from watched (formerly subscribed) threads. It's either page one or the newest post.

Hi there, thanks for the feedback. You can find your unread watched threads here: https://niketalk.com/watched/threads. Alternatively, you can go to your watched forums to check any unread messages here: https://niketalk.com/watched/forums. Here's where you can find it on the navigation bar: https://screencast.com/t/AgfGFxCdCGwm - It's available on both desktop and mobile so you'll always know how to see your Subscribed threads/forums!

I sincerely thank you for your kind remark. We have worked on this move for over 7 months so I hope you enjoy the new NT (and allow us to continue to improve it from here on out!)

Back
Top Bottom