Welcome to the new NikeTalk!

First of just wanted to say thanks to the NT team for the update!
Will definitely take some time to get used to.

I had a quick question.
I know on the last site when we went to our profiles, we had the option of seeing new posts in threads based on the time we replied to the thread. So for ex I would see my threads listed there in order based on threads which I recently replied to first.
Is there a place on the site to see that feature of new posts in threads based on threads I recently replied to?
On "watched threads" they are just shown by new posts from all threads I've ever replied to.

First of just wanted to say thanks to the NT team for the update!
Will definitely take some time to get used to.

I had a quick question.
I know on the last site when we went to our profiles, we had the option of seeing new posts in threads based on the time we replied to the thread. So for ex I would see my threads listed there in order based on threads which I recently replied to first.
Is there a place on the site to see that feature of new posts in threads based on threads I recently replied to?
On "watched threads" they are just shown by new posts from all threads I've ever replied to.

Hello, thanks for the nice note! Have you tried visiting this particular list here? https://niketalk.com/watched/threads/all - That's where I go to see the threads I've replied. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.

Just need to bring back the OG NT emoticons and get the toastie new post notification to pop up and everything will be gravy.

I seem to still be getting email notifications for threads I read even though I turned them off. Anyone else having this problem?

Hello, thanks for the nice note! Have you tried visiting this particular list here? https://niketalk.com/watched/threads/all - That's where I go to see the threads I've replied. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.

That's not exactly it :/.
Like on the old site when I was on my profile page, it wasn't showing my threads in order based on when people replied to them like "watched threads" currently has (as in who replied most recent).
But rather it showed a list of all the threads that I had personally replied to in order of when I replied, with the number on the side of how many posts I haven't read yet.
I was just wondering if there was a way to access that style of thread viewing for new posts rather having all my threads show up in order of when new posts were posted.
I ask because on the "watched threads" page it's showing a bunch of threads I haven't followed in a long time. Rather than go unfollow them all I was wondering if there was an option like the old site had.

Thanks for the quick response!

Also, when I bookmark Niketalk on chrome, the NT symbol isn't in the picture for the bookmark anymore :frown:

Does anyone know how to display more posts on a page? When I'm on PC it gets quite annoying having to keep changing pages after only 10 or so posts per page.

Is there anyway to mark old convos (PMs) as read?

I sent a new PM and now my entire history of them is marked as unread. Bit of an eye sore to my OCD

Never mind my email issue. It was being flagged as spam.

Glad it works for you. I saw some emails in spam but that it was just people replying to a thread which I don't need. I was just quoted (now called reply) 5 minutes ago in another thread and didn't receive an email notification. How can I fix this?

Also noticed my reps or "Likes" as they are now called are off by 900-1000. Could've swore I had hat least 3000. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom