Were the Eggplant Foams worthy of the hype?

bottom line, the color was beautiful for this shoe. one of the top 3 colorways of ALL TIME if not #1. reDONKulous how the shoe changes colors at differentangles, reminded me of that $1000 a bucket carpaint.

yeah, unlike fair weathered jordan fans..foamposite/flightposite fans once they cop a shoe its highly unlikely they're parting with they pairs for a while if at all...
I was able to get 5 pairs of them and they all went to NTers for retail

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Someone off the street asked me about my foams when he saw me wearing them (this was like a month after they came out).

But yeah, I haven't seen them much lately.

Similar situation happened to me back in March of this year. I was in Manhattan for the day with my chick just walking down the street and some dude asked meabout mine. Told dude I didn't cop them in NYC and get mine out of town...dude gave me props for em though...

But these are worth the price of admission. You pay 200 dollars retail for these but you get your money's worth. On to the coppers for me..

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Is those who may have buyers remorse for jumping on the foam bandwagon

But a lot of ya'll cats wasn't foam heads to begin with

*+%%*+ was/are refugees looking for a new home from the Katrina ravaged thread known as JordanBrand
[Just Blaze in the background]
"WE NEED SOMETHING REALER!!!!!"
[/Jay Electronica's "Exhibit C"]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Is those who may have buyers remorse for jumping on the foam bandwagon

But a lot of ya'll cats wasn't foam heads to begin with

*+%%*+ was/are refugees looking for a new home from the Katrina ravaged thread known as JordanBrand
[Just Blaze in the background]
"WE NEED SOMETHING REALER!!!!!"
[/Jay Electronica's "Exhibit C"]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sick Kikz

To me, no retro beats any og colorway regardless of hype.

So would they look better to you if they were an OG colorway?
So an all black pair of Foam's look better than Eggplant, because they came out first?

That doesn't make sense. The colorway is the colorway, you don't get OG colorway bonus points. Plus it's opinion anyway.

Eggplants are dope, my favorite after the royals and pearls. Shouldve copped when they dropped I still want a pair but the cheapest Ive seen in my size is$350
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom