What are some of the best decisions you have ever made?????

Joining the military straight out of high school and getting out of the hood

-Went to college out of state.
-Becoming self aware.
-Applied for a job at the company I work for after ignoring the job post 4 times due to my lack of experience at the time. I've recently received a promotion here after a little under 3 years.

32 lbs in 6 weeks is amazing.

What's your diet/exercise routine

Basically 1,000 calories a day.

I have these bars i eat 5 times a day, and a lean and green i eat for a meal once a day ( 3 cups of greens and between 5-7 oz of proteindepending how lean the protein is.

and water. lots and lots of water. i drink at least 70oz of water a day.

I didn't exercise the first couple of week for fear of fainting because of the lack of calorie intake, but once my body got used to it was good to go.

I only played hoop twice a week for 2 hours (ate a bar after hooping) and now i'm starting to run. Will also start weights to firm up the fat i have left (before i lose it) LOL.

let me know if you wanna know more about the bars. at first i was skeptic, but my good friend lost so much weight, i actually asked if he was ok or if he was sick.

this program also taught me how to eat better, and also change my lifestyle in the way of eating. i see food very differently now.

started at 232, now at 200 - my goal weight is 185. Once i'm off this program, i know i'll be able to maintain it because of the things i learned.

not only how to eat healthier, but also cook healthier and my outlook on life.

i know it sounds preachy, and i'm sorry for that- but this really turned me around. wife is happier as are the kids. and since they're happy i'm happy.

i just want people to feel the same way i'm feeling....

becoming a writer full-time was the absolute root of my outcome tree right now.

buying a Pax was a top 5 decision, easily.

Basically 1,000 calories a day.

I have these bars i eat 5 times a day, and a lean and green i eat for a meal once a day ( 3 cups of greens and between 5-7 oz of proteindepending how lean the protein is.

and water. lots and lots of water. i drink at least 70oz of water a day.

I didn't exercise the first couple of week for fear of fainting because of the lack of calorie intake, but once my body got used to it was good to go.

I only played hoop twice a week for 2 hours (ate a bar after hooping) and now i'm starting to run. Will also start weights to firm up the fat i have left (before i lose it) LOL.

let me know if you wanna know more about the bars. at first i was skeptic, but my good friend lost so much weight, i actually asked if he was ok or if he was sick.

this program also taught me how to eat better, and also change my lifestyle in the way of eating. i see food very differently now.

started at 232, now at 200 - my goal weight is 185. Once i'm off this program, i know i'll be able to maintain it because of the things i learned.

not only how to eat healthier, but also cook healthier and my outlook on life.

i know it sounds preachy, and i'm sorry for that- but this really turned me around. wife is happier as are the kids. and since they're happy i'm happy.

i just want people to feel the same way i'm feeling....

1,000 calories a day is entirely too low.

You’ll gain all the weight back in no time. Is suggest upping the calories, you’ll still be at a deficit and lose weight just a bit slower. It will be better in the long run and youll have a better chance at keeping the weight off. Theres absolutely no way youre gonna keep doing 1,000 calories a day for an extended period of time

didn't ever want to get married or have kids but the best decision i ever made was saying yes to my wife (gf at the time) when she asked if we could start a family. having a son and watching him grow has been the most life-affirming experience i could have ever imagined. i think it helps that i was somewhat ready for it as far as being at a point in my life where i could fully commit myself to being a good father and husband. and yes, i'm also married now too and that's been great as well.

1,000 calories a day is entirely too low.

You’ll gain all the weight back in no time. Is suggest upping the calories, you’ll still be at a deficit and lose weight just a bit slower. It will be better in the long run and youll have a better chance at keeping the weight off. Theres absolutely no way youre gonna keep doing 1,000 calories a day for an extended period of time

how much calories should I up to to? I'll dm you bro....

Never dabbling with drugs. Hardest drug I've done was weed.

I've seen dozens of people I grew up either dead, sick/addicted, locked up and so on. I have an addictive personality so that easily could have been me.

Oh man. I caught up with a friend of mine a few days ago and he told me that our childhood friend ODed on heroin in April. I didn't know about it cuz I barely check my FB and I thought he moved to a different state. No close friend of ours told me or anything.

Crazy cuz our friend had everything growing up as far support and education (went to a prep school).

packin up all my ish after grad school and moving to Houston without a job or anything set up.

4 years later happily married, great career, and just living life.

pretty risky but looking back man Im so glad I did it. left a lot of toxic people, bad habits, and all type of crap behind and started fresh.

Now my next decision I need to make is when Ima get my *** in the gym smh

Oh man. I caught up with a friend of mine a few days ago and he told me that our childhood friend ODed on heroin in April. I didn't know about it cuz I barely check my FB and I thought he moved to a different state. No close friend of ours told me or anything.

Crazy cuz our friend had everything growing up as far support and education (went to a prep school).

Sorry to hear that. I lost my best friend in 2012 and another close friend in 2016. Never thought I'd see the day where my friends were dropping like flies in their 20's and early 30's. Parents aren't supposed to outlive their kids like this. Crazy times.

Moved back to the Philippines for college cuz my parents coudn't afford it. It was kind of depressing since it would be my second time moving again. When I got there, the school I was trying to get into had a cutoff and I didn't make it. Waited a full year before I could go back and reapply to the school and decided to take up Journalism.

I ended up pursuing sports photography after college and was able to take photos of LeBron, Kobe, Harden, and a bunch of major sporting events/clients like FIBA, FIFA, Nike, adidas, etc.

Met the girl of my life and I'm so blessed to have her :pimp:

Now I'm back here in the States polishing my craft and hopefully find stability. 10 years of changes in my life, no regrets whatsoever :pimp:

Sorry to hear that. I lost my best friend in 2012 and another close friend in 2016. Never thought I'd see the day where my friends were dropping like flies in their 20's and early 30's. Parents aren't supposed to outlive their kids like this. Crazy times.

Thanks, and sorry to hear about your bestfriend |l

Like you see/hear/know about these things and think to yourself it wouldn't happen to anyone you know then boom... sad state :smh:

Back
Top Bottom