Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Westing Game[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Scratch that.. reading [/color]

the_lost_symbol.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Excellent so far[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WalkingOnAir707

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Whoever mentioned Fight Club, I've watched the movie plenty of times(one of my fav. Movies) how does the book compare?
rule of thumb: the book is always better.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

48 laws of power

book is incredibly boring and repetitive. surely the author could have found other events in history that one of the "laws" was used and not have to use the same ones over and over. i gave up around 30.

anyway, im reading:
adsfdll2l3kfivkjeklvkm30000sdjkhg415sr3ffx-l_ss500_.jpg
then going to reread catcher in the rye or start
tumblr_ksyw6n6NV01qz6f9yo1_r1_500.png

ever since i got my kindle ive been reading a ton more since it's so easy to get books without having to drive anywhere. easily my fav gadget

im reading nine stories by jd salinger. trying to broaden my horizon with his work since he died

Pretty much Yoritomo Tashi books, it really doesn't have any intellectual value but somewhat interesting. The books are written for average people
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

48 laws of power

tumblr_ksyw6n6NV01qz6f9yo1_r1_500.png

ever since i got my kindle ive been reading a ton more since it's so easy to get books without having to drive anywhere. easily my fav gadget
laugh.gif

this is a real book? love the show 
hank is that dude 

0345350685.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

&

Lapham's Quarterly Winter 2010

edit: lol, bigboi, I tried googling that cover because that's the one I picked up from Barnes & Noble on Monday.

Currently reading "The Book Basketball" by Bill Simmons, as well as "How to Win Friends and Influence"

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Westing Game[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Scratch that.. reading [/color]

the_lost_symbol.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Excellent so far[/color]
pimp.gif
this.. just started

Originally Posted by WalkingOnAir707

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Whoever mentioned Fight Club, I've watched the movie plenty of times(one of my fav. Movies) how does the book compare?
With exception to the ending and about a chapter or two's worth of information, the movie is pretty identical to the book. Great adaptation. I'd read it if I was you since you loved the movie. There are a couple of details left out that are really enjoyable.

Just finished up Downtown Owl by Chuck Klosterman....all his books are good IMO....took me two days to read this last one......about to start Paul Schaffers book, heard the stories are classic.....

I just got done reading The Lost Symbol about and hour ago and I don't think it was as good as A & D, DaVinci, or Digital Fortress..The ending was a let down in my opinion..Glad I bought it for half off cause it definately wasnt worth retail price..Bought the 6th installment in James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series and can't wait to get started on that..You really can't go wrong with any James Patterson book..

Back
Top Bottom