What Clippers/Trimmer Should I Get?

Kinda tried to look but couldn't find any previous threads...

Anyways, I have had a Wahl Peanut for about 10 years now. I only use it to clean up the back of my neck and facial hair beard/goatee. I sometimes run a 1 or 2 setting through the facial hair too. I try to clean up my facial hair a few times a week to keep it neat in between haircuts. That thing has been a real trooper for me, 12 years and going kinda strong but losing a little steam. Rather than getting new blades, I wanna see if I should replace it with something else/better/lil bit pricey.

Now, I know I hear a lot about Andis on here. Should I get T-Outliner, Outliner 2, or T-Edjer? Dunno the difference. Or should I stick with my tried-and-true Wahl Peanut (replacing it) which has been loyal to me and lasted me a good 10 years? Pretty sure the Andis don't have any length settings? Or is there something else that's good for me? I want it to last...

Probably doesn't matter, but I'm Mex-Italian...dark, thick, coarse hair and very light, sensitive skin which is why I tend to shave and clean up the facial hair often and use the clippers a lot too. I want it to cut very close but be gentle on my super-sensitive skin and be built to last.

http://niketalk.com/search.php?search=trimmers

Probably doesn't matter, but I'm Mex-Italian...dark, thick, coarse hair and very light, sensitive skin which is why I tend to shave and clean up the facial hair often and use the clippers a lot too. I want it to cut very close but be gentle on my super-sensitive skin and be built to last.

also if you skin is sensitive you shouldn't shave or trim often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom