What college are you currently attending?

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

Originally Posted by Air23Jordan707

Originally Posted by frenchhustler19091

UCSD....

It really is what you make of it. I like it. Only thing is that La Jolla doesn't let Frats/Sororities have an official house.
So we have multiple houses which is okay I guess. Party gets popped and we just move on to an other house.
I will be going here in the Fall. When you say it is what you make of it, does it get pretty boring at times?
People on campus are not very social. There are more and more events going on though to change that perspective of the school. So attend as many events as possible to find outgoing people. Don't expect to walk around campus and meeting people as that won't happen... unless you go to the rec center, cafes, bars, and other social spots on campus.

I joined a fraternity, and that helped a ton obviously. Oh and the good looking females tend to hide for some reason, but trust me, there are some cuties out there still.

The city if amazing though. Beaches, always sunny, laid back rich people, many outdoor activities, & of course Pacific Beach!

But to answer your question... you can always find something to do man. People that clown on the social life here are the nerds that stay home and are afraid to meet people.
Thats fair. I guess social life is what you make of it anywhere. Seems like theres more people on here that go to UCSD than i thought. Yea i willbe in Revelle since i got accepted there. My brother was actually an alumni also went to Revelle. Hopefully everything goes smooth out there as far as living,school, and life goes. Transferring from Community college btw.

UCLA...Its kinna wack, should of went to UC Berkeley. Has a lot more of my type of asians up there. But i heard UCLA is a little bit easier academicallycompared to Berkeley tho.

Originally Posted by enrique23

^ how are the parties in univ. of arizona?
thats currently on my list of colleges im applying to

pool partys are pretty dope. theres some big apartment complexes around campus, so theyd rotate whos hosting a pool party (except this year, but thats differnttopic)
just daydrink, walk around and meet randoms. theres some other NTer that has posted pics from them before, cant remember who though.
than house partys are good too, one of my friends house was in this little alley, so he never got rolled.
and also greek life is pretty big here too
if you want to party, theres always something going on any given night
as long as your relatively outgoing, your fine.

unfortunately, i dont think ill be doing much partying this year
frown.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

University of Alabama Huntsville

Hates: The school and the city is not really geared towards my major. The females. Its in Alabama
indifferent.gif

just answered my question in the other thread.
I heard the females are bad there, compared to the ones at A&M. what's you major? it's not to friendly to anything other than engineering seemslike.
I'm just transferring there in the fall going for either a Computer Engineering major or Electrical

UMiami

Love everything
Hate that its not that close to party life...need a car or a trust fund to survive

Iowa Western CC. I'm transferring to another school, so I won't be back in the fall. I can't wait until I go D1.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Iowa Western CC. I'm transferring to another school, so I won't be back in the fall. I can't wait until I go D1.
Do you know Sammy Emile?

Originally Posted by warriors510

UCLA...Its kinna wack, should of went to UC Berkeley. Has a lot more of my type of asians up there. But i heard UCLA is a little bit easier academically compared to Berkeley tho.
I'm sorry but you just sound like a nerd right now. I've never heard anyone call UCLA wack compared to Berkeley in terms of people.

Skip- you're livin in the past buddy.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Do you know Sammy Emile?
Yeah, he's my teammate. You must be from Palm Beach County?

pros: the #1 party school,academics are very good, recent championships..(partying on Univ Ave ftw
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
cons: Its way less diverse than where I come from..kind of a small town but still pretty fun

ncf_g_trophy1_sw_576.jpg

Clemson University

Good: Ppl are cool, females r
pimp.gif

Bad: To expensive for me... not far enough from where im from

Do you know Sammy Emile?
I know Sammy he went to lake worth hs with me. small world

Do you know Sammy Emile?

that's what's up... naw im from Polk County... met him in this summer program that we went to... great ball player

North Dakota State University

Pros: girls (that's at any college of course though), CHEAP rent ($300 or less a month), cheap schooling ($3000/semester for a university), ain't %!##to do, so I can get my hw done
laugh.gif

Cons: It's %!$%*+ North Dakota, no diversity (if you're asian and here...you're a foreign exchange student...if you're black and here,you're either a foreign exchange student or a football player), hillbillies/hicks/hunters, etc.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom