What college are you currently attending?

Georgia State now.

wink.gif

SanDiego-SDSU.jpg

175px-SDSU_Seal.png

san-diego-state-alpha-phis-9.jpg

undierun_010b.jpg

Pros: Women, So laid back, Weather, Community Campus- Party Wed-Sat, Business program pretty good in CA
Cons: Due to cut backs, and the highest application rate of any school in CA, sluttier girls are being beat by smart girls from high school who have betterGPAs.
Greek system is soon to fail with the influx of slightly smarter women..

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

NYU-

pros- pretty dope school, great diversity, awesome location--NYC, need I say more
cons- wayyyyy to expensive, NYC is sometimes not "fun"

how is it not having a true campus, some of the people there told me it was kind of wack when i went to visit
how do you feel about it?

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

umich - parties
smile.gif
workload
indifferent.gif

any incoming 09ers on nt

how is it being in a big campus like that?
i took a tour there during spring break, and the weather was like 30 degrees. is it always like that?
its in my top 3 since i'd like to go to business school

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

what were yall grades like in HS though? I have a hard time believing NTers pulled 90s and @%+*
laugh.gif
What's hard to believe? High school was relatively easy. The lowest grades I ever got were in English soph. year (75) and Calc. II (65) mysenior year. Other than that I never had a grade below a B.

Where you transferring from? I'm transferring too. I'm hoping the transition is smooth too. My brother says it isnt to bad as far as finding something to do. He said he also made his way to SDSU sometimes haha.

I am transferring from Fullerton College. I think the transfer will be different as the classes are harder and going from semester to quarter.

George Washington University

pros: in DC, great access to internships/jobs, the girls (especially ****, Indians, Persians), dorms (apartment style for all upperclassmen and somesophomores)
cons: way too expensive, no party scene on campus (bars, clubs, lounges), a lot of uppity, self righteous people LI'ers/NJ'ers, a lot of work forInternational affairs/ poli sci majors (professors have lived everything they talk about since its DC, they are on top of their game), food is terrible andeverything closes by 10 pm (only option is delivery or CVS), so many people from GW end up staying in DC and working government/NGO/think tank jobs (not reallybad but I need to get out of DC for a while)

Originally Posted by TooSexyForNT

undierun_010b.jpg

Pros: Women, So laid back, Weather, Community Campus- Party Wed-Sat, Business program pretty good in CA
Cons: Due to cut backs, and the highest application rate of any school in CA, sluttier girls are being beat by smart girls from high school who have better GPAs.
Greek system is soon to fail with the influx of slightly smarter women..

I've only been in San Diego for like a year, but I definitively say that girls at USD >>>> girls at SDSU

University of California, Davis

Pros: Smart people, friendly people and environment, can get to a lot of places by just biking, LAMBDA PHI EPSILON, half the city is students so you'll seethem everywhere you go. ve
Cons: Admission selection is weird so some of my friends/cousins didn't get in which sucks. City is quite boring and small.

Really, it's what you make of it, not what they have to offer you.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Anyone attend Hofstra?
nerd.gif

i went to high school with a girl that was like the star softball pitcher. she liked it.
but i also heard that hofstra has the highest % of people with STD's. so double bag tight.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

NYU-

pros- pretty dope school, great diversity, awesome location--NYC, need I say more
cons- wayyyyy to expensive, NYC is sometimes not "fun"

how is it not having a true campus, some of the people there told me it was kind of wack when i went to visit
how do you feel about it?

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

umich - parties
smile.gif
workload
indifferent.gif

any incoming 09ers on nt

how is it being in a big campus like that?
i took a tour there during spring break, and the weather was like 30 degrees. is it always like that?
its in my top 3 since i'd like to go to business school
It's great. I enjoy it.
laugh.gif
no it's not always like that but it does get cold and they don't cancel classes anymore.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Anyone attend Hofstra?
nerd.gif

i went to high school with a girl that was like the star softball pitcher. she liked it.
but i also heard that hofstra has the highest % of people with STD's. so double bag tight.

where you hear that at??

Back
Top Bottom