What Do Girls Have Against "Momma Boys"

not a mommas boy actually i have a bad relationship with all my family members 
laugh.gif

but i was always curious about this..is it cuz of jealously? idk 

I can't recall hearing this.

I can't imagine your average woman wants a guy who is completely dependent on their mother or has a bizarrely close relationship. With that in mind, I have heard from women that they like when a guy has a good relationship with his mom.

It's a position they'll never be able to fill. Your woman wants to be your whole world.

I don't know what type of girls you mess with, but I can't recall ever having a girl feel negative about the closeness of my relationship to my mother, if anything they think it's cute/awesome.

Wr wrote:
It's a position they'll never be able to fill. Your woman wants to be your whole world.

This

Women are always in competition with each other.
But I feel a man shouldnt be dependant on his mother after a certain age. Same way I feel a man shouldnt be dependant on his wife. He needs to be able to fend for himself in all areas of life.

Some of them welcome it because they want someone that they can take care of and treat like a child. But as most have already said, it is a battle they don't think they can honestly win.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Wr wrote:

This

Women are always in competition with each other.
But I feel a man shouldnt be dependant on his mother after a certain age. Same way I feel a man shouldnt be dependant on his wife. He needs to be able to fend for himself in all areas of life.
Roger....nuff said

Some don't want you subconsciously comparing them to her and wanting them to live up to her standard/worth.

^I've heard of it but its not that common

A mommas boy is just someone who is EXTREMELY dependent on their mother.
Many dudes have great relationships with their mother but if it gets outrageous then I could see how a woman could be turned off by it...

Safe to say that my ole lady must mirror moms in a number of ways. Her candidacy will be voided if she doesn't fit the mold.

its one thing to be close to your mother...

another to be a grown man and dependant on her...or she's so involved you cant make a move w/o her opinion whether you want it or not...

any woman worth anything would want you to have a good relationship w/your mother

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

its one thing to be close to your mother...

another to be a grown man and dependant on her...or she's so involved you cant make a move w/o her opinion whether you want it or not...

any woman worth anything would want you to have a good relationship w/your mother

Can we get married on NT? 
happy.gif

be a man, dont be a momma's boy.. same as a daddy's girl... guys dont like that, just how chicks dont like momma's boys

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

be a man, dont be a momma's boy.. same as a daddy's girl... guys dont like that, just how chicks dont like momma's boys

daddys girls are cool...nothing like a female with a positive male reinforcement in her life
girls with no positive male figures in her life 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have some girls that are friends that told me that they see that I will have problems with girls because of this. But my mom raised me as a single mom, I could care less really. Either you respect it or don't waste my time. My mom sacrificed everything for me to be in the situation that I am now and I will never forget that.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I have some girls that are friends that told me that they see that I will have problems with girls because of this. But my mom raised me as a single mom, I could care less really. Either you respect it or don't waste my time. My mom sacrificed everything for me to be in the situation that I am now and I will never forget that.

Exactly, if it weren't for ma'dukes sacrifices, they wouldn't even be afforded the the ability to have a good dude who has character, morals, and respect. It will only get worse because half these single mothers are products of broken homes and, their son's are doomed. It's sad to see a lot of these young fellas born into a world were failure looms in their back pockets. It's a blessing to have a strong single mother who gives you what she never had because she came from an unstable home.

maaaaan... i had this problem...

i think another reason is b/c your momb can call out alotta bull spit that your girl does...

she can see that nonsense from a mile away.

atleast thats why my old girl used to trip... mama-fizzle would know her moves 2 steps before she made them...

i was a mommas boy when i was a kid before my mom passed. wit that bein said i would love for a chick to act all motherly & baby me & %!%# like that
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom