What fun perks do you have at work?

Originally Posted by illphillip

J-Swift! I didn't know he rapped too.

Crazy how some producers can have such epic moments (that whole first Pharcyde album) and not keep that momentum.

No disrespect intended. But dude's production on that project was insane.

No disrespect taken bruh...
...he lost that momentum because he had a drug problem (and that's no secret).

Homie's cool as @@@# tho - he still cookin' @@@# up too - crazy because a lot of it sounds like it's straight outta '93, and that's dope because the sound from that era is making a triumphant return...

...gave me some of the most potent green I ever chief 'd too. 
laugh.gif

I get to see strange women's breasts, free Red Bull and water, and I get to listen to music on my iPod and tweet all night.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I hand out paper towels and and gum in the bathroom at the club. $ is great but the perks are better. After a dude smashes in the stalls I get to finish her off. On some 6 hour shifts I get to hit up to 4 times.
waitwut

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

I hand out paper towels and and gum in the bathroom at the club. $ is great but the perks are better. After a dude smashes in the stalls I get to finish her off. On some 6 hour shifts I get to hit up to 4 times.
waitwut

Reeeewinddd

dont really have much perks here, but i love my job.

have my own corner office + unrestricted internet = lot of BSing.

i work in a 2 person dept and we are fairly autonomous from the rest of the company. as long as we make sure each other are good, we have virtual free reign. stated office hours are 8-5, but i will take my time and get into work between 8:15 and 9:30 about 95% of the time. I still leave right at 5p, even if I came in an hour late and took a 2 hr lunch.

not company provided, but boss doesnt really mind if we drink a bit at lunch on a Friday. During March Madness my buddy and I will post up at the local bar and take a 2hr+ lunch and put away 6-8 beers before coming back to the office for a nap. Regular non sporting related fridays, i try to limit myself to no more than 4 beers.

Although my 2 person dept got our company Amex's taken away a couple years ago (my buddy "accidentally" charged $13K on the company card at a strip club in New Orleans while we were there for a business conference, so we both lost Amex privileges), my buddy and I are the only ones who are authorized to sign checks or send wires (aside from boss) so expense reports are a breeze. we sign off on our own expense sheets and sign off on our own checks. Granted, I aint tryin to steal from my company and abuse it, but a little bit of leeway here or there never hurt anybody.

Working a 4/10 schedule so i have every Friday-Sat-Sun off.  I dont think I could ever go back to working 5 days a week.  I love my 3 day weekends.  And when theres government holidays?  4 day weekends.

• full bar in the break room and after 5pm we can drink.
  • free clothes
  • unrestricted internet
  • boss buys us lunch every few days
  • we can play whatever music we want in the store.
  • once a month PBR drops off 10-15 cases of beer. people come hangout and drink with us.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Record label...

...all types of @%##.

The best is that I get paid to be around what I love:

Yessir! 

I just had lunch with multiple drinks with the client. And this is "work".

And I get to expense massages with happy endings. Which is only funny to you if you're in the ++$! show that is my thread!

laugh.gif

I ain't reach the "happy ending" level yet...

...but to get paid to drink, scoop tons of free gear, and get paid to do some $%%! I'd do for free is bomb.

I taped these faded and my bosses only complaint was that I didn't tape all the chicks
laugh.gif

Now this is some motivation to take school seriously. Only perk I can really think of is getting a chance to go on the internet when it's slow.

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Once a month.

When there's a lot of down time.

TVs to watch sports in front, behind, and on the side of me. 

I love where I work. 
pimp.gif
respect to that USF fathead

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Damn where are some of you mofos working at? Sounding like everydays a field day. 

Rest assured...
...a hefty dose of stress and various bull +#!+ definitely comes with the territory.

It's all good tho.

Back
Top Bottom